Manchester United Talk banner
61 - 80 of 208 Posts

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
^ you always say that.....lol

Today is a sad day for English football, mostly Man United fans..........:(;)

It is beginning to seem to me that Fergie is concentrating so much on wiinning the title at all costs that he is forgetting that it is how you play that wins you the title.

We can't get lucky every week playing this shite.

I said in the match day thread I would reserve my score prediciton until I saw the team line up and 'quelle surprise' I was right to do so.

Underestimated is the key word once again.

How a team like Manchester United can get away with playing Hargreaves and Fletcher in midfield escapes me, baffles me, nearly gave me a heart attack at 16 years of age...:eek:

We said Bolton would teach the lads a lesson, It did for a while.

We can not afford to underestimate any more teams this season and if we play our strongest teams we will do well.........

Anyway next week, another game, and hopefully three points.

Play the right football, don't underestimate, lose some of the arrogance and we will have an outstanding chance of winning the title. :)

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
As long as we win the title at the end of the season, thats all that matters. Now we just gotta hope Blackburn can do us a favour tomorrow.

I might cheer up a bit, if Chelski finish of any title hopes Loserpool might have had.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #68 ·
Again, a slight blow but we're still 3 points ahead and in a good position to win the league. We're getting some bad luck on several fronts but United have overcome those problems before and will do so again.

Get behind the lads for a final flourish.

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
unitedred said:
Again, a slight blow but we're still 3 points ahead and in a good position to win the league. We're getting some bad luck on several fronts but United have overcome those problems before and will do so again.

Get behind the lads for a final flourish.
lol UR, you always show up with an appropriate bump at the right time.
There are some panicing but not all of us ;)

·
Registered
590 Posts
I'm a little more anxious about things now, but I don't think it's time for panic stations yet.

I know it won't be easy, but we have 5 massive league games left now this season. If we draw against Chelsea and Arsenal, and win the other 3 games, no one can catch us. Realising that made me feel a bit easier about things :)

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #71 ·
abojodeh said:
how to not panic and both vidic and ferdinand out for a long time
Vidic is back for the Blackburn game.

Rio's fit.

Should teach you not to believe all the crap anyone outside the club come out with.

And not be such a reactionary little piece of chewing gum.

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
hopefully that si the last draw of thes season ;)
we have tough games coming up but we justa hve to get a draw at chesle and win the wigan and WHU game...and thta is it for the premier leeague
the UCL will be tougher with 2 games against barca,who are not in the best form but has messi back.....and if we win that then we have chelsea/pool......
we have it tough n the coming weeks but we have to weather the storm and keep our cool in these games....

·
Registered
6,605 Posts
Nobody should be panicking, I have said all along that it was not as cut and dried as people have been saying. I am not panicking either, its unfolding as I predicted. I am quite worried about the West Ham clash, they are a thorn in our championship sides and have been for a while. Wigan away will be no pushover either, not like it used to be. The game at the Bridge could not be coming at a worse time, I hope we do not get hit by injuries in Spain.

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
right let me set the record straight if anyone on here is in a blind panic stop right now or im gonna hunt u down and kick your head in lol!!! no seriously some bad results but we have to games where we need to win both and we will so stop panicing did you seriously think chelsea away was going to be easy thats why we celebrated the teves goal so much it allowed us to get beat today

61 - 80 of 208 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.