Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.manutd.com/default.sps?pagegid={48C41513-A376-4D1F-981D-660FC5BB193E}&newsid=538967

players do stuff like this all the time . A friend of mines kid died of leukemia just over a year ago and the wish upon a star charity wrote to club saying little un was huge fan of club and had two wishes one to see utd play and other to go to disneyworld . the club arranged a vip trip for them all . the charity also got a donation from persons unknown right after that paid for the trip . sadly two weeks after coming home she died but her last days were made that bit more special . so when one is coming out of a club hammered lets remember the other side once in a while :) if you feel like forgoing that lottery ticket for something much more deserving click here and pledge a few quid . i do and it makes me feel a whole lot better about the world .
http://www.whenyouwishuponastar.org.uk/index.html

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
yeah you are right..why don't they post that in the tabloids? I mean the gooners went on and on about how their players are going to donate just one games wage to some foundation and started comparisons to rio's famous chirstmas party and started having a go at the united players and how our players are not role models where as there cheating bunch are..of corse this will fall on deaf ears towards rival supporters =)

·
Banned
4,946 Posts
:(

That's a sad story Mr Haggler ...

We should link this forum up to a charity and do some stuff for them.

Perhaps this charity - it looks a good one too ... :)

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
It is no surprise really why such news didnt get to the tabloid. Why would it be? I think that gesture the club did is out of sincerity and there is certainly no need for exposure. People will think we are doing it for publicity which knowing sir alex is not something he is proud of. As long these unfortunate fans is happy and that they knew the club cares, everything else is not important.

·
Banned
9,926 Posts
That was a fantastic gesture from the players and the club.

Really nice reading the comments from the people who attended!

Hopefully they all had an amazing day out!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts