Manchester United Talk banner
61 - 64 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
4,828 Posts
I'm afraid that until the ronaldo situation is resolved (i.e we sell him) we will struggle. The tension created by having your best player unsettled and wanting to leave is too much to overcome imho - regardless of whether he is injured or
not.

I hope I'm wrong...

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #62 ·
antdevil78 said:
i think what the 'die-hards' have come to realise now is that 80 points dont guarantee a title no more. points lost are crucial as chelsea dont give very little away and this season may be more tougher than usual.

we need to ensure we hit the ground running and keep pace with the front runners as our best time comes nov-feb when we seem to ground results out for fun.
spot on mate

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
Yeah spot on matey, don't think the likes or tevez rooney or rio will be unsettled because of it tho, they've got strong enough mentalities

·
TROLOLOLOL
4,076 Posts
Although the benchmark for winning the league has changed in recent years,there is a very noticeable difference between alot of the 'lesser' clubs in the Premiership.I think alot of people get giddy and carried away about how certain results should fall,but the fact is every team CAN beat every team.Now although they shouldn't,they DO,and this will help scupper the chances of Chelsea,Arsenal etc. Yesterdays result was fantastic in my eyes,and you can bet a good 80% of our fans would have been more than happy with 4 points out of 6. Its far far too early to get worried,every team has their one moment of glory against the big boys.Up until about March last season,Arsenal looked unstoppable....then one bad tackle and a clumsy tackle effectively began to crumble their title hopes.I think we just have to keep the red flag flying high and BELIEVE

61 - 64 of 64 Posts