Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
You can just get the tram from town to Bury mate. Think its about 15 mins, cant remember exactly how long cos i was a bit hungover
Cool cheers, might try and get down if we have the time. Also want to watch the Ireland rugby match at 5 ish, so it could really be triple vision for me....

S

·
0 Posts
Cool cheers, might try and get down if we have the time. Also want to watch the Ireland rugby match at 5 ish, so it could really be triple vision for me....
It's about 30-40 minutes on the tram, then 1 mile from tram to Gigg Lane.
There's no chance you will make FC kick off Jazz.

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
I'd say you'd be pushing it timewise mate, the local lads will have more of an idea but i wouldnt reckon you'd make it.

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Never mind my last post, didnt see Sals one. Taxi wont be any quicker mate and would be fairly expensive too.

S

·
0 Posts
damn it.... how about a taxi then? would that be quick? and how much would that be approx.?
Taxi i would guess about £15-20, still wouldn't make kick off with the traffic coming out of OT, Saturday shoppers coming out of town etc.
Not trying to put you off mate, love you to get to the FCUM game, but you'd get to Gigg about 3.20 - 3.30 at the earliest no matter what way you tried. :(

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
ok cheers for the info Sal.
I might still chance it though even just for the second half. Ill play it by ear I guess.
Would love to come along and sing some more, especially if United beat Liverpool.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts