Manchester United Talk banner

541 - 551 of 551 Posts

·
I'm so gorgeous they want to arrest me
8,772 Posts
Just noticed that he isn't in the Brazil Olympic squad. Has he been disappointing since his move? Or are their different reasons for him not being picked?

·
The Chosen Juan
4,690 Posts
Just noticed that he isn't in the Brazil Olympic squad. Has he been disappointing since his move? Or are their different reasons for him not being picked?
As far as I'm aware he's been a good player for Shakhtar. He's never been capped by the senior Brazil team whereas most of their Olympic squad has, so I wouldn't read too much into him not being picked. Brazil are well stocked when it comes to talented attacking midfielders & wide-forwards, so I'm not surprised he's been left out.

·
Rustling & Hustling
8,029 Posts
Came on for Shaktar last night and scored a really good goal.

I remember us being heavily linked with him back 3 or 4 years ago and thought it was an all but done deal.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Came on for Shaktar last night and scored a really good goal.

I remember us being heavily linked with him back 3 or 4 years ago and thought it was an all but done deal.
It was until they were asking for around 30 million and he went to Shaktar for like 10 million or round about wasn't it

·
Registered
26,221 Posts
Two amazing goals from him against Real Sociedad.

He's a phenomenal talent but is a bit like Nani in terms of consistency.

·
The Chosen Juan
4,690 Posts
Did you see his goals from the previous game? The boy is definitely special. If Moyes goes full retard and sells Nani, then Douglas Costa would be on my shortlist to replace him, he's a quality player.

541 - 551 of 551 Posts