Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
Either Messi or Richards

Messi because hes truely awsome.......he can go past players easier than ronaldo at times which is frighting!

Richards to replace Neville, hes going to be one of the best defenders in the world one day. Also good cover in the CB spot.

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Izzit only limited to only a single buy? If it is,I would probably go for Lionel Messi.
Why Lionel Messi? B'coz Giggsy is already 34 & clearly,there's no good enuff replacement for him @ United. Imagine with Ronnie & Messi bombarding down the wings! Plus Carlitos & Wazza up front!

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Since there was no limits I'd shop till I drop.

First a goalie. I'd bring home Buffon. He's in a great age for a goalkeeper and have more experience then most of the other goalies. If Im not wrong he's still just 29.
My 2nd buy would be Maicon from Inter Milan. He'd be promised a right fullback spot in my improved United.
And we still need a backup striker since Roon and Carlito needs a break from time to time and Saha is still too injury prone. Id buy (or bring in on loan like SAF did with Henrik Larsson) either Raul Tamudo from Espanyol or Christiano Lucarelli from Shaktar Donetsk. If u want a more techical one Tamudo is our man or if you want a power tank up there Lucarelli is our saviour. Since this is my fantasy I'd get both.

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
If I could sign one player per position,it will be:

GK:petr Cech (probably the best goalkeeper in the world currently & only 25!)
DF:Sergio Ramos (with Rio & Vida I don't think there's a need 2 get another centre-back. So,I would go with a right-back,something which SAF has a dilemma on. As both he & Dani Alves r equally good,I will prefer Ramos as he's only 21,Alves's 24.
MF:Lionel Messi (need I explain?)
FW: Zlatan Ibrahimovic (He will perform the 'Ibracadabra' magic & dazzle along wif Wazza up front!)

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
hamakimmustapha said:
dimitri berbatov benzema alves i pay for their signings
U pay? Then it would be simply marvellous! SAF will def' accept your helping hand delightfully. The problem is...........each of them would cost around 20m pounds.
R u sure u have the money to sponsor all of our transfers? U must keep to ur word.........:D

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
The_Red_Prince said:
Which player would u sign for United if the transfer was up to your decision?
anelka , proven premiership striker would be great for us , but looking like going to chelski.

·
Banned
4,956 Posts
red_devils4life said:
U pay? Then it would be simply marvellous! SAF will def' accept your helping hand delightfully. The problem is...........each of them would cost around 20m pounds.
R u sure u have the money to sponsor all of our transfers? U must keep to ur word.........:D
He said 'pray' - muppet ... :p

1 - 20 of 35 Posts