Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1


Chelsea striker Didier Drogba believes teammate Michael Ballack should have signed for Arsenal or Manchester United.

"I'm convinced he would have had a much easier time at Manchester United or Arsenal," he told the Guardian. "At Chelsea we depend on our individuals.

"So maybe Chelsea is not the right club for him."
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25,467 Posts
Anderson's God said:
I don't believe he said that. Drogba has landed himself in it enough recently without saying that!
Exactly, Drogba cant be that stupid or can he........:confused:
Anyway they are welcome to him. If he was offered to us on a free we would tell him to go and jump.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,270 Posts
Jazz 16 said:
Exactly, Drogba cant be that stupid or can he........:confused:
Anyway they are welcome to him. If he was offered to us on a free we would tell him to go and jump.
Exactly, newspapers cant write rubbish or can they...........:confused:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
82 Posts
Sure, why not ?
Old trafford always open for world class Player.
We still have a position as a water carrier, haven't we???:p
:mad: We don't wanna have 2nd Mr. glass,do we?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,565 Posts
GeordieMancunian said:


Chelsea striker Didier Drogba believes teammate Michael Ballack should have signed for Arsenal or Manchester United.

"I'm convinced he would have had a much easier time at Manchester United or Arsenal," he told the Guardian. "At Chelsea we depend on our individuals.

"So maybe Chelsea is not the right club for him."
LOL, depend on individuals. Queue comparisons to Real's galacticos years of talent not teamwork.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,270 Posts
Agind said:
Sure, why not ?
Old trafford always open for world class Player.
We still have a position as a water carrier, haven't we???:p
:mad: We don't wanna have 2nd Mr. glass,do we?

He can serve prawn sandwiches, if he comes to Old Trafford. It won't happen, but if it did!
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Even Franz Beckenbauer said the same about Ballack, about him joining United instead of Chelski. But we have Carrick, Scholes and Hargreaves so we're sorted. And do we really need Berbatov after he spat his dummy out last week at Newcastle?
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top