Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Proto-Hipster
49,169 Posts
TheManc said:
to be fair, Drogba would smash Vidic. If Rooney was on the pitch though then Drogba would be in trouble...
Vidic would smash Drogba and every one stand in the Red Square in Moscow

Vidic and Vlada used to be the toughest lads in Red Star when they where young (R.I.P Vlada)

am glad that Vidic stood still and didn't shag Drogba as this had prove what a great person he is :)

· Proto-Hipster
49,169 Posts
TheManc said:
Because Rooney is harder than Vidic, and when Drogba slapped Vidic he had to be pulled away, but if it was Rooney he would go twice as mental as Vidic did.

I really can't see how people think Vidic is so hard. Yes he puts his head on the line more than anyone, but the amount of times he gets bundled over, shoved off the ball or goes down after a nock is very underestimated.

He has bravery though.

Rooney's a boxer and would just pelt Drogba and floor him.
but sorry i mentioned that Vidic and Vlada where the strognest lads in their team when they were young

Rooney is a bulldog/boxer full og strenght and agility also bulit good (but Vida is more like a giant polar bear :p) Rooney would tear Drogba a part also Rio can do that and most of the team can do it too

Drogba slaps like a bitch what do you expect from him hitting you with his Barbie pictured pink coloured handbag :rolleyes:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.