Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chelsea ace Didier Drogba believes it will not be long before the champions are topping the Premiership.

The Stamford Bridge outfit are currently four points adrift of leaders Manchester United after being held by Reading last Tuesday.

Drogba is not too down at doing the chasing and firmly believes it is simply a matter of time before The Red Devils are hunted down.

"We are the side who will handle the pressure the best and it will not be long until we are in top spot," Drogba was quoted in the Sun.

"Our draw at Old Trafford damaged the morale of Manchester United and they have been dropping points, like against West Ham.

"I think they are scared about being in first place. Making it top for us is only a question of a few days."

Drogba is also delighted with his recent form, following a run of five goals in five games, and would have no problem seeing out his career with The Blues.

"Now I am in the best moment of my professional career," continued the Ivory Coast international hit-man.

"I am happy on the pitch and I want to make sure we get to the top this season. I want to win all competitions.

"My challenge this year is to win the Premier League and Champions League. I believe that is possible.

"It will not be a problem for me to always be at Chelsea. Now I am totally Blue at heart.

"Am I the best forward in the world? It's possible - but my answer to the question is my goals. I think I am the No 1 in the Premiership."

·
Registered
224 Posts
He's a striker - he has to be arrogant. It's a fact of life. People who need immense confidence in order to do their jobs well always seem a bit arrogant to others. Think fighter pilots, astronauts, race car drivers etc.

In any case, my heart still says it's United for the title, but my head says otherwise. :(

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It just annoys me that they seem to think they have already won the league and its just a matter of time.. :mad:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts