Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,665 Posts
Sky Sports are reporting this too. I really hope this is true.

Rats deserting a sinking ship!

Chelsea will bring in a big money signing to replace him but, as Shevchenko proved, that doesn't mean he'll be any good.

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
reddwarf said:
Sky Sports are reporting this too. I really hope this is true.

Rats deserting a sinking ship!

Chelsea will bring in a big money signing to replace him but, as Shevchenko proved, that doesn't mean he'll be any good.
Exactly and Drogba is pretty irreplacable I think. As much as I dislike him I have to admit he is one of the top strikers in world football so if he leaves all the better.

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lawbreaker1944 said:
but...there is no deal, yet.

And he would be very expensive, not many clubs could afford him.
No deal yet mate. It mightnt even be true as his words may have been taken out of context but who knows. It is coming from a lot of sources so you never know. He was very close to Jose so he could just be pissed off with Chelsea and wants out. He could pretty much go where he likes. Im guessing Spain or Italy.

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,665 Posts
The article on Sky Sports mentions Real Madrid and one of the Milan sides.

We'll just have to wait and see.

·
Registered
5,167 Posts
I love this quote from the article by Drogba

"Since the day I arrived, I wanted to leave Chelsea and then again every summer," he is quoted as saying."

·
Registered
788 Posts
AC Milan is the probably club he will be most linked to. They have shown alot of interest in him for a while now! At the end of the day i couldnt give a sh%t LOL :p

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
good news for us, although i think drogba is a nob there is no denying he's a top striker and chelsea will miss him big time,

i think he will go to milan, there is rumours about madrid but i don't think him and the horse could play together

·
Registered
987 Posts
He will be heading to Real Madrid i think if its true.....Drogba is a top class striker and i doubt chelsea will sell him maybe tillwhen his contract runs out with chelsea

Others i think will e leaving chelsea...

.Ricardo Carlvalho,Paulo Ferrera - were too close to Jose Mourinho and couldbe leaving the stamfod bridge

Also Essien might depart

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
chiboygeorge said:
He will be heading to Real Madrid i think if its true.....Drogba is a top class striker and i doubt chelsea will sell him maybe tillwhen his contract runs out with chelsea

Others i think will e leaving chelsea...

.Ricardo Carlvalho,Paulo Ferrera - were too close to Jose Mourinho and couldbe leaving the stamfod bridge

Also Essien might depart
contracts are worth shit these days chi

if a player wants to leave a club no matter how big or small the club is, they get there way, hargreaves is a prime example

1 - 20 of 22 Posts