Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
4,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybpdy read his article in the Star, about how United are like having 9 men, when Ronaldo and Berbatov are in the side. ******* cocaine snorting titface.

·
Banned
16,009 Posts
Yeah I read it. His hatred of Ronaldo and Berba is a joke. He can't look past their laziness to see what they actually bring to the team. He's a tit. He has no knowledge outside of the Premiership and Barcelona.

Yes, he is a coke head.

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
meh, i wouldnt be arsed getting angry at owt that knob head has to say he's just a senstionalist tosser. Its worse when you're talking to someone the next day about a match and they basicaly just regurgitate the bollocks dunphy spouted the night before and they think they know what they're talking about.

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
I like Dunphy tbh. he is great viewing and says some funny shit.
Ok he gets his fair share of things wrong (Ronaldo, Chelsea to win quad this season etc...)
but he still gets a lot of other assessments spot on. He is sensationalist but thats his job.
Rte 2 would be a MUCH duller place without him. He is miles better than that Souness clown they get on.

·
Bra-burning feminist
3,918 Posts
I can't stand him. He says things just to shock, just to be controversial. Ronaldo was brilliant last season and he ended up with egg on his face, the *******.

What is he doing criticising our players when we're English and European champions? What an idiot.

·
The Mexican Boy George
7,601 Posts
I think his views on ronaldo and berbatov come from the old school British/Irish way of thinking that football players that don't run the full ninety minutes or that rely more on their technical ability than their work ethic are supposed to be rubbish players etc. Anyway don't really care for his comments, sometimes I think he makes these ridiculous claims just to get the ratings up.

·
Registered
4,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yet again himself, Giles and that scouse cnut- Whelan are pis$ing me off BIG time. Complaining about Ronaldo, O'Shea, Evans, Neville, Carrick, Fletcher, Park. HEAD****INGWRECKER.

·
Registered
3,017 Posts
Yet again himself, Giles and that scouse cnut- Whelan are pis$ing me off BIG time. Complaining about Ronaldo, O'Shea, Evans, Neville, Carrick, Fletcher, Park. HEAD****INGWRECKER.
Fook me, I felt like hitting the TV listening to those Idiots on RTE tonight..
They haven't a clue at all, Dunphy blaming Ronaldo for tonight's result because the other players see him not working hard enough and it's effecting how they play, Dickhead!!!
Then Whelan the Scouse [email protected] saying how great his team were in the day and they never let the media talk get into their heads when they won 3 trophies in a season..
Giles on about how his Leeds team wouldn't accept the likes of ronaldo at their club back in those days, who gives a Shit you aul Cnut..!
I Love Bill O'Herliy though:wub:

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Giles talks more ALOT more sense than Dunphy does to be fair. RTE only employ Dunphy to stir the pot, cause conflict and boost ratings.

·
Registered
312 Posts
I don't really watch RTE regularly and I do not know exactly what was said after the Porto match but I can imagine. Based on what I have seen and read from Dunphy, I think he views Ronaldo as "the root of all evil". Therefore, I simply cannot take his opinions on Ronaldo seriously because I feel that its personal for him in relation to Ronaldo (even though he probasbly has never met him). Consequently, whenever Ronaldo does anything badly he will paint it in the worst possible light with no benefit of the doubt and conversely if Ronaldo does good stuff he will choose not to dwell on it.

I think the Stan Collymore has a similar agenda to Dunphy in relation Ronaldo and to a lesser extent Lou Macari (Lou hates Berbatov so much that he only has a limited amount of disgust left for Ronaldo and Lou does love United).

1 - 20 of 58 Posts