Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
9,929 Posts
Ok......here goes,

Saturday, I'll be watching the footy games with my mates and enjoying a laugh!
Then at six O'clock, I'll be swapping the casual wear for smart wear as I'll be a
waiter for 6 hours with a tidy sum + plus tips waiting for me;) Should be home
round 1:00 or 1:30 and its as much nap time for me as possible, because at 5:00,
an early rise is in store as I've got a plane to catch to Manchester. Hopefully sleep
on the plane, and in the airport as I'll be off to Old Trafford to see United trash
the scousers and should be crawling in my front
door at 12:00 Monday morning!

So, in other words, nothing special.....might have a few Easter eggs....etc..

Anyone else?

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Malteeser, Dairy Milk and Yorkie Easter Eggs, a couch, a bottle of 7-up and the remote control.........:cool:

OR

Malteeser, Dairy Milk and Yorkie Easter Eggs, a seat, a bottle of 7-up and my computer mouse........:cool:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Saturday: Sit at home watching the footy,then might go out into manchester for a night out.
Sunday:Going to old trafford to watch united thrash liverpool.Then off out with the united lads to either celerbrate or down our sorrows.

careful with the swearing please - RD

·
He wipes front to back
27,655 Posts
Ben.A said:
Saturday: Sit at home watching the footy,then might go out into manchester for a night out.
Sunday:Going to old trafford to watch united thrash liverpool.Then off out with the united lads to either celerbrate or down our sorrows.
watch out that anderson doesnt invite you round for a sunday roast -------- hes not offering you beef and yorkshire pudding :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Tommorow I will be going out to watch the Man United game and also the chelsea game, will be having a bit of a drinking sesh lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts