Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 3449 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He is the answer to all our Ronaldo problems. Watching this video he reminds me very much of the young ronaldo running round players like they're not even there. Looks like the next best thing. Im suprised not many people are talking about him.

Then watch this vid YouTube - Cristiano Ronaldo vs Manchester United .
See the resemblance. :happy

·
Registered
3,017 Posts
I actually heard about him before, he was playing with Belguim u-17's.

I've seen a bit of the French league this season and he plays with Lille.
I think he's only 18 aswell and looks like a bright prospect.

I would love if Fergie found a gem this summer and who knows it could be this lad.

·
A curry and a crate of wifebeater please!!
25,243 Posts
He looks pretty good alright, nice touches and moves. He got the young player of the year award in the French League 1. He's 18 and Belgium so De Laet would be delighted to have a fellow countryman there too. Good call mate...:thumbsup:

H

·
0 Posts
he was the best young player of the french league, also zidane recommended madrid to sign him..
I think he´ll be a crack in a few years..

·
Registered
3,017 Posts
I've just watched a few other videos of him there.
He pretty impressive, great movement and dribbling skills.
I reckon this lad could very well make it in a couple of years.

From reading about him there, he's said he wants to stay at Lille for another season.
Arsenal and Madrid have reportedly being interested in him and he said he'd like to move to either club in the future.
Zidane is the one who has told Madrid to sign him up.

·
Registered
440 Posts
looks a rather interesting prospect,
Shame he could turn out a disappointment like Quaresma did if someone does'nt snap him up soon ,

·
Registered
494 Posts
He's a young hot prospect and i think we'd get his full potential out of him aswell and could be the next big thing in years to come, but if we got him he'd most probably end up going to Real Madrid by the time he's 24.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Have we even been linked with him? because ive heard he only wants to join Arsenal, Barca, Inter and Real Madrid.

·
2,132 Posts
Just thought i'd bring this thread back...

Still an option?
Maybe if Fergie developes him we could one day sell him for a large profit, even if it is to that shit club Madrid...

He did win young player of the year for ligue 1, also won by Benzema in the past...

His preferred position is in attacking mid, but he's got the skill and ability to play anywhere up front..

Why not enquire about him?

·
This is how it feels to be City....
15,156 Posts
worth a look - I'd like to see more but got some nice touches and changes direction like a housefly...

·
Registered
606 Posts
would love to see us get this lad, has awsome potential and not just a 1 trick pony like some others :rolleyes: and to steal him from under the noses of the gooners would make it all the more satisfying :cool:

·
Saviour of the Forum
12,868 Posts
How many Transfer Rumours are we expected to believe? must be the final week of the transfer window!

·
Your arms are just too short to box with God
30,116 Posts
Another winger, plays for Lille and has been a first team regular since the age of seventeen, he's only 18 now. Made his debut at 16 if I remember correctly. One of the hottest prospects in the French League and there are a few. He's Belgian, but you can't hold that against him ;)

He's definitely worth a punt, and for once I'd be happy to buy this foreigner as he fits into the young and can be developed category. If he doesn't come it's no loss, but he is very talented.

I don't know if this story is true, Wenger has had him, along with a few others from Ligue 1, in his sights for a while....

1 - 20 of 3449 Posts