Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 132 Posts

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
Oh God, that looks terrible. I still want to see a video of it. Poor guy, he's out of Euro 2008 and hopefully he'll recover from this.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
in the second picture it looks like the bone isnt even attached to his leg....looks like theres sum skin holding his foot to his leg

i just cant help wishing it was Adebayor tho....am a i sicko???

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
burnzy1987 said:
in the second picture it looks like the bone isnt even attached to his leg....looks like theres sum skin holding his foot to his leg

i just cant help wishing it was Adebayor tho....am a i sicko???
I'd prefer Adebayor be injured for several games, but i wouldn't wish that type of injury for anyone, even a Loserpool player.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Wouldnt wish that sort of injury on anyone :(

Hope the guy recovers enough to play again. It reminded me a lot of the Cisse break when he was playing for the Pile v Blackburn about 4-5 years ago. Gross!

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
The last time i saw what happen to Alan Smith, the image stuck on my mind for days even weeks, now this..for god sake that is terrible...i wish him all the best and hopefully he will recover from it and play football again..

·
Registered
45 Posts
It looked worse than Smudgers to be fair Siti.

The only one I have seen that was much worse was when David Busst's leg virtually snapped right off at OT about 10 years ago.. I was there that day. Schmeichs threw up in the back of his goal !!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Duardo Leg Break

abit of good news for us hey.

***** bad tho

but that means arseanl have only 1 good striker now and they dropped points

Edit: Any more swearing and your temp banned ok?

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
I remember that happened but i cant remember the image...I got to agree ste, this is infact much worst than Smithy incident and for the first time i feel really sad for him...the season is definitely over for him, shame...

·
Banned
4,946 Posts
HUW_92 said:
abit of good news for us hey.

but that means arseanl have only 1 good striker now and they dropped points
What has this to do with Matchday ... :confused:

Be better in 'Football Banter' surely ...

With the other thread about Eduardo ... :rolleyes:

RD: Edit: Carly - you failed to remove swearing, come on!! ;)

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
I feel sorry for Eduardo.

Wanger said after the game Taylor shouldnt be allowed to play again. Former ArsE player Sebastian Larsson replied saying this shows only how bad loser that grumpy old man is. He also refered to the FA cup game between us and ArsE when they were going after Nani. He added that the ArsE players were very unsportsmanlike.
Spot on Sebastian! :D

1 - 20 of 132 Posts