Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well we all know about Amir zaki but how many other egyptians are earning thier bread in the premier league.

amd working on a report for egyptians in the EPL so thought it might help asking the question here

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
This is in the wrong section.

But the only two others I can think of are Shawky (right name?) and Mido that play in the Premier League.

·
Registered
573 Posts
according to Wikipedia.com there are only 5 Egyptian players in ALL the English leagues :eek:
they are:

Adam El-Abd Brighton & Hove Albion Football League One
Hossam Ghaly Tottenham English Premier League (Loan at Derby)
Mido Middlesbrough English Premier League
Mohamed Shawky Middlesbrough English Premier League
Amr Zaki Wigan English Premier League

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
I think people need to sit up and take notice of Egypt.

They've won the last two African Cup of Nations, and seem to have seem good players atm.

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
well ghlay was a flop and mido isnt exactly the player that takes your breath away but zaki shows great strength and determination and to make it in our league thats what you need. so zaki gets the thumbs up from me. other than that meh

·
Registered
245 Posts
If the premier league clubs really take a close look at the egyptian league there is loads of talent:
1] Mohammed abu treika
2] Mohammed Barakat
3] Wael Goma'a ( Egypt's version of Nemenja Vidic [ looks and plays like him ] )
4] Hussein Yasser El Mohammedy

ps i shuld know because im Egyptian ;)

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
sharafanta7 said:
If the premier league clubs really take a close look at the egyptian league there is loads of talent:
1] Mohammed abu treika
2] Mohammed Barakat
3] Wael Goma'a ( Egypt's version of Nemenja Vidic [ looks and plays like him ] )
4] Hussein Yasser El Mohammedy

ps i shuld know because im Egyptian ;)
Slightly off topic, but why do you have a Chelsea logo as your avatar?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts