Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who do you think will win? Barca is whitout Messi who is their best player at the moment but Eto is back, is Messi's injury Madrid's chance to take 3 pts?
My money is on Madrid not just because of Messi's injury but cause they are in great form, saw them last night against Osasuna, they won 2:0 without much effort.Robinho Raul Ruud look really great together.
anyway what's your opinion?

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
Messi is out for 5 weeks and is a huge loss for Barca but they still have Ronaldinho, Eto'o and Henry!

Real Madrid are in great form at the moment though and I expect it to be a thrilling game. I'll certainly tune in next weekend to watch it.

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
Hard to say...it'll be a great game though. I actually hope to watch it this time. Never seen a Barcelona vs Madrid match before. So much History&Rivalry between the 2.

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
Im going for Barca, theyre at home and need the win.

Reals defence can be dodgy, and when the attack has Eto'o, Henry, Ronaldinho, Iniesta etc im confident Barca will score.

·
Registered
987 Posts
Barcelona 1-3 Real Madrid!

Eto'o 23' -- Robinho '14
-------------- Raul '53
-------------- Saviola '88

Real Madrid is class and will teach Barca a "Spanish" Lesson!

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
it's gonna' be hard for Barca cause' Messi is injured...but...i don't know if Henry is fit or not..if he is...i think Ronaldinho with Eto'o and Henry will be perfect until Messi return...i expect a tough match...hard to tell whose gonna' win it...but personally i don't think Barca will lose at home...so..a narrow win for the catalans or at least a draw

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Did u noe dat both Barcelona & Real Madrid have 100% home record(in all comps)coming into this game? Both has also lost 3 times away in all comps this season. Tho both Thierry Henry & Lionel Messi will sit out tis match,they hve 2 sensational teenage starlets in the likes of Bojan Krkic & Giovanni dos Santos.They will lead the frontline with Samuel Eto'o & Ronaldinho. But Real Madrid first choice partnership of Raul Gonzalez & Ruud van Nistelrooy has both scored a combine 23 goals currently!:eek: That's the most prolific in Europe this season. Both team possess great defenders. While Barca has Carles Puyol,Rafael Marquez,Gianluca Zambrotta & Eric Abidal,Real Madrid got Fabio Cannavaro,Sergio Ramos,Gabriel Heinze & Christoph Metzelder! So personally,i think that's where the midfield battle will matter most,which Real Madrid will very narrowly triumph. Julio Baptista has scored 5 goals and created 4 in his last 3 games.Along with Robinho and Wesley Sneijder,9 & 5 goals respectively,they will crush barca's Andres Iniesta,Xavi Hernandes & Yaya Toure! :)

·
Registered
406 Posts
With Messi or without him, Barcelona are playing at the Nou camp and Im expecting them to win. I would've even bet on thm winning if it wasnt for Etoo's or Deco's lack of match fitness.

Etoo
Ronaldinho Iniesta
Deco Xavi
Toure

Now thats still an impressve line up. Im not going to predict the defence as it always faces 'rotation'. Real has been 'inconsistent' if you'd like to say. They haven't impressed me as a team unit yet, I believe they are still too reliant on individual brilliance of the likes of Robinho and Sneijder. They dont look organised at all and I cant believe Guti still gets to keep his place in the starting line up.

A barca win for me.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts