Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where has he come from? Obviously Shakhtar, but why hasnt any huge clubs picked him up? No surprise he has such a great long shot (coming from Shakhtar).
He has been outstanding this year. Man city's only good player!
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
4,946 Posts
Nirk said:
Where has he come from? Obviously Shakhtar, but why hasnt any huge clubs picked him up? No surprise he has such a great long shot (coming from Shakhtar).
He has been outstanding this year. Man city's only good player!
Mr Sven probably have the best network of contacts throughout Europe than any manager so he can approach many teams for players no problem !!

A big advantage for him - added to the millions shittywaiter has too he will do ok I think.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16 Posts
yeh its a suprise how well the new city team have taken to the premiership i think they have done well and elano if he carry's on then he will have a lot of people after him in the summer i bet
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25,467 Posts
carlyluvsunited said:
Mr Sven probably have the best network of contacts throughout Europe than any manager so he can approach many teams for players no problem !!

A big advantage for him - added to the millions shittywaiter has too he will do ok I think.
That says it all really. he has an unbelievable amount of contacts. A fair few clubs were in for Elano but Erikkson snapped him up.
I seem to be forever bigging up City for some strange reason but Id have to disagree with you Nirk, City have a lot of great players not just Elano and Petrov.
 

·
Smeghead Moderator
Joined
·
13,664 Posts
I've been stunned by City this season.

I expected them to improve with the amount of money they spent but I was thinking top half finish - not competing for a European place.

For all the stick Eriksson got as England manager he was excellent at club level when given money to spend and he's proving that once again at City.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,740 Posts
I think Sven was playing football manageer cause hes very good on that!
And he broke into the Brazil squad last year i think and i heard of him then but yeah hes class. shame we didnt get him!
 

·
has been served
Joined
·
2,947 Posts
Elano was underplayed and never really did anything good at Shakhtar but Sven saw the potential and nabbed him. Good ****ing nab too.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,264 Posts
Nirk said:
Where has he come from? Obviously Shakhtar, but why hasnt any huge clubs picked him up? No surprise he has such a great long shot (coming from Shakhtar).
He has been outstanding this year. Man city's only good player!

I heard his performances at Shakhtar left alot to be desired, he wasn't playing good.
He got off to a great start at Shakhtar just like at City but then went down hill!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
29 Posts
euuh...Man City only good player??What about Micah Richards..he has been outstanding..and Petrov...3 goals and 2 assists in 8 games for a striker..that is very good...Michael Johnson...he is a great talent in my mind...
Don't you find them good too?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,423 Posts
as i am citys number one fan, i think its only right i should comment on this thread

elano is a the main cog in citys wheel he makes things happen and every thing goes through him.

every time he gets the ball all us fans at the city of manchester stadium are on the edge of our seats expecting something to happen :0)

BLUE MOON YOU SAW ME STANDING ALONE ..............
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ceapnk said:
euuh...Man City only good player??What about Micah Richards..he has been outstanding..and Petrov...3 goals and 2 assists in 8 games for a striker..that is very good...Michael Johnson...he is a great talent in my mind...
Don't you find them good too?
all this talk and stats about city fans makes me believe u are one of them??? and congratulate johson on scoring against Derby county @ home!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
505 Posts
Why did you post this in the United forum?

Nirk, please take a moment to use your head and think before you start a thread.

This isn't the first time i've had to move a thread of yours to its appropriate section.
 

·
has been served
Joined
·
2,947 Posts
Ceapnk said:
euuh...Man City only good player??What about Micah Richards..he has been outstanding..and Petrov...3 goals and 2 assists in 8 games for a striker..that is very good...Michael Johnson...he is a great talent in my mind...
Don't you find them good too?
Richards will be wearing Red soon. Petrov is a winger not a striker and Johnson is completely a future prospect. He's quite slow and tbh all his good work has come from Elano.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,423 Posts
unitedred said:
Why did you post this in the United forum?

Nirk, please take a moment to use your head and think before you start a thread.

This isn't the first time i've had to move a thread of yours to its appropriate section.
yes nirk, we won't tell you again :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
unitedred said:
Why did you post this in the United forum?

Nirk, please take a moment to use your head and think before you start a thread.

This isn't the first time i've had to move a thread of yours to its appropriate section.
Where do i put it then... in the jokes section???? i dont think it should be in the banter section

- because i aint paying out elano... i think he is good and its utd chat coz i think we should have got him and city are our rivals and utd should care
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,167 Posts
andycole9 said:
as i am citys number one fan, i think its only right i should comment on this thread

elano is a the main cog in citys wheel he makes things happen and every thing goes through him.

every time he gets the ball all us fans at the city of manchester stadium are on the edge of our seats expecting something to happen :0)

BLUE MOON YOU SAW ME STANDING ALONE ..............
What the hell! Did someone break into your account and write that shit?


I think Man City are doing better than everyone expected them to but to say Elano is their only good player is a bit strange...

Expect them to get Europe now.

Shows how good a manager Sven really is!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,423 Posts
RichardsReds said:
What the hell! Did someone break into your account and write that shit?


I think Man City are doing better than everyone expected them to but to say Elano is their only good player is a bit strange...

Expect them to get Europe now.

Shows how good a manager Sven really is!
lol, i was joking, you obviously missed my thread from last week. my son did a bit of training with city and got free tickets, he wanted to go so i took him
 
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Top