Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, well, what a surprise, another pathetic lacklustre performance from one of the so called top ten teams in the world. I have always followed my national team, but they have gone from bad to an embarrassing joke. This is the team that Beckham cannot get into, the team that has no competition for places and the team that has as much imagination and inventiveness as a donkey on Blackpool beach trying to figure out the size of the Universe!!

Its time to own up and stop looking for excuses, our national team is a great big BORE!!!

I am sooooo pleased Sky paid the FA all that money to screen the game - that will teach them a lesson too!!!

·
Registered
14 Posts
I am english and support England but I would much rather United won the Champions League than England win the World Cup.
Reasons my interest has gone in england:
1. Steve Mclaren's football style
2. Media slating/ praising (fickle)
3. Many players I dont like
4. Fans are too arrogant
5. Interupting the Prem
6. Feels like I am obliged to watch rather than wanting too

·
Registered
273 Posts
WHAT THE HELL !! ud rather see utd win the champions league than england win the world cup ! ur mad yes i LOVE UTD but i love england alot more and yes they are playin shite at the moument but come on id much rather england win anything over utd country before club

·
Registered
14 Posts
red_dec7 said:
WHAT THE HELL !! ud rather see utd win the champions league than england win the world cup ! ur mad yes i LOVE UTD but i love england alot more and yes they are playin shite at the moument but come on id much rather england win anything over utd country before club
I can quite easily all because I am english doesnt make me support them fanatically, that erases self choice. I dont like the way england play, the players so why would i want them to win anything over United

·
Registered
14 Posts
So I cant have my own choice, your right this country is great no self choice or decisions, what are we droids? Please grow up

·
Registered
298 Posts
what to think of the england squad... The national competition is the best in the world, due to the money in it. If a team doesn't have enough quality they go shopping and buy a creative player, most of the times a foreigner. England has good players but they miss the creativity imo.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts