Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where I will be able to watch this match for free on the internet. I dont have Sentanta and dont fancy paying for it. That may just me being tight like...

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
abojodeh said:
Andora to win :)
don't andora have a tall striker who plays for lazio ?
i bet england win abo bets andorra win--- loser is a window licker that fellates stray dogs so pucker up abo that mongrels lipsticks out of its holder :eek:

·
Proto-Hipster
46,959 Posts
haggler said:
i bet england win abo bets andorra win--- loser is a window licker that fellates stray dogs so pucker up abo that mongrels lipsticks out of its holder :eek:
get ready to lick all of the windoes of my house :eek: :D

Z

·
0 Posts
I'm going out to watch this but if anyone has a link to a stream please post it in here for others, thanks :)

·
23,699 Posts
It is 1.50 am here in the Far East and I am waiting to watch the match too. Why I even bother yet again remains a mystery unsolved - I almost always go to bed after the match disappointed. Call me a sucker. Any other sucker out there?

·
Banned
11,551 Posts
England team

David James
Glen Johnson
John Terry {c}
Joelan Lescott
Ashely Cole
Theo Walcott
Gareth Barry
Frank Lampard
Stewart Downing
Wayne Rooney
Jermain Defoe

·
Im not fat... im sex.
8,817 Posts
versa said:
It is 1.50 am here in the Far East and I am waiting to watch the match too. Why I even bother yet again remains a mystery unsolved - I almost always go to bed after the match disappointed. Call me a sucker. Any other sucker out there?
im a sucker although im in england, yet i still have faith this team of 'superstars' is going to win somthing or play amazing football
i kid my self far to often

1 - 20 of 74 Posts