Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 324 Posts

·
Banned
16,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Haha, I'm sure this will be a fun thread. Going for a scalp tonight us Paddies, with as poor an outfit as I can ever remember in terms of genuine quality. Outside McShane, this is probably out best team so no excuses there. Although, McShane is absolutely the worst footballer to ever grace the planet.

Most of all tonight, I hope the game goes by without any hassle. I hope out fans show just why were held with such high regard throughout Europe and the world for that matter and enjoy it. Sure there will be banter and obvious slagging but lets hope that's all there is.

Heart going for Ireland 1-0 and ill be damned if I'm changing that.

·
The Great Dane
6,422 Posts
Haha, I'm sure this will be a fun thread. Going for a scalp tonight us Paddies, with as poor an outfit as I can ever remember in terms of genuine quality. Outside McShane, this is probably out best team so no excuses there. Although, McShane is absolutely the worst footballer to ever grace the planet.

Most of all tonight, I hope the game goes by without any hassle. I hope out fans show just why were held with such high regard throughout Europe and the world for that matter and enjoy it. Sure there will be banter and obvious slagging but lets hope that's all there is.

Heart going for Ireland 1-0 and ill be damned if I'm changing that.

Where will this be played?

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Game abandoned with England leading 1 nil after 20 minutes due to Ireland fans ripping up seats and chanting racial abuse .....oh wait......

·
Your arms are just too short to box with God
30,116 Posts
McShane isn't even playing, so win, no hassles.

Irish team for those Huns who mightn't know it already:

Forde​
Coleman O'Shea St. Ledger Kelly​
Walters McCarthy Whelan McGeady​
Keane Long​

·
Your arms are just too short to box with God
30,116 Posts
McCarthy and Long starting :wub

Walters on the wing :facepalm

Walters on the wing is better than no Walters at all and you know Trap won't drop Robbie.

Séamus Coleman and Shane Long to rape everyone, McCarthy to run rings around whoever is in midfield for England.....

·
He wipes front to back
27,655 Posts
Worst Irish side ever.
I see a 2-0 borefest.
The fans will behave because they know now that the Irish are warm friendly intelligent chaps.

1 - 20 of 324 Posts