Manchester United Talk banner

321 - 324 of 324 Posts

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
I don't enjoy watching England do anything mate :D

From somewhere else. :p

Maybe the Irish can push on from this.
Maybe this will lead to a surge in popularity for their own sports and teams. Maybe they'll no longer feel the need to support teams from a different country or a country they profess to hate. Maybe this is the dawn of a new era for Irish football and their national league can reach new heights like that of the SPL and Welsh league.
©davidian
:LOL::LOL:

And just on that point, I know it was (probabbly) a pisstake but they picked the wrong match toslag the league of Ireland considering the man of the match played there, the Irish goalscorer played there and Forde who made a number of good saves played there also :p

·
Registered
6,861 Posts
http://espnfc.com/blog/_/name/tacticsandanalysis/id/1477?cc=5739

"It's rather hypocritical to label Hodgson's team shape inflexible and antiquated while concentrating on a rather outdated, unsuitable criticism."

My thoughts exactly. Gary Lineker reels off a few crowd-pleasing buzz-phrases like "between the lines" and suddenly he's Johan Cruyff and Hodgson is Tony Pulis. Because everyone has to be pigeon-holed and everything has to be in black and white so that it makes more sense to the fuckwits who work in the English media.

321 - 324 of 324 Posts