Manchester United Talk banner

England v Ireland

14K views 323 replies 32 participants last post by  erics collar 
#1 ·
Haha, I'm sure this will be a fun thread. Going for a scalp tonight us Paddies, with as poor an outfit as I can ever remember in terms of genuine quality. Outside McShane, this is probably out best team so no excuses there. Although, McShane is absolutely the worst footballer to ever grace the planet.

Most of all tonight, I hope the game goes by without any hassle. I hope out fans show just why were held with such high regard throughout Europe and the world for that matter and enjoy it. Sure there will be banter and obvious slagging but lets hope that's all there is.

Heart going for Ireland 1-0 and ill be damned if I'm changing that.

#2 ·
Haha, I'm sure this will be a fun thread. Going for a scalp tonight us Paddies, with as poor an outfit as I can ever remember in terms of genuine quality. Outside McShane, this is probably out best team so no excuses there. Although, McShane is absolutely the worst footballer to ever grace the planet.

Most of all tonight, I hope the game goes by without any hassle. I hope out fans show just why were held with such high regard throughout Europe and the world for that matter and enjoy it. Sure there will be banter and obvious slagging but lets hope that's all there is.

Where will this be played?

#23 ·

Best team, hmm, perhaps this will be a difficult game...

McShane isn't even playing, so win, no hassles.

Irish team for those Huns who mightn't know it already:

Forde​
Coleman O'Shea St. Ledger Kelly​
Walters McCarthy Whelan McGeady​
Keane Long​
Wait, THIS is your best? Not that Irish football is relevant in the slightest but I didn't think it got this bad.

I remember you lot saying Long was better than Lukaku at the start of the season.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.