Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
He wipes front to back
27,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As nobody else has bothered...... come on you chaps,for England and St George.
2-0 i reckon

·
I can't be arsed
4,680 Posts
England v Montenegro line-ups
England (4-2-3-1) Hart; Walker, Cahill, Jagielka, Baines; Gerrard, Lampard; Townsend, Rooney, Welbeck; Sturridge.
Subs: Ruddy, Smalling, Gibbs, Jones, Carrick, Milner, Barkley, Wilshere, Defoe, Lambert, Forster.

Montenegro (possible 4-1-3-2) Poleksic, Pavicevic, Savic, Jovanovic, Volkov; Kecojevic; Zverotic, Drincic, Boskovic; Jovetic, Damjanovic.
Subs: Blazic, Novakovic, Krkotic, Igumanovic, Janjusevic, Kasalica, Vesovic, Vukcevic, Dembasic, Beqiraj.
http://www.theguardian.com/football/2013/oct/11/england-montenegro-world-cup-qualifier-live-mbm
Quite a lot of strength in depth on the England bench.
I thought Welbeck eclipsed Sturridge in the U-21's (Last year?) but Sturridge has certainly altered that now.

·
Registered
26,222 Posts
Montenegro are a very good side for such a small nation. Serbia & Montenegro could have been a force with both groups of players still combined.

They're missing their best player tonight as well.

·
Registered
6,861 Posts
Roy Keane sat there looking like he's homeless. . Rocking the full-on two-tone manic depression beard with a face to match. He looks like an angry panda.
He always seems like he'd rather be anywhere but in the ITV studio. I mean I appreciate it's not much fun sitting next to Adrian Chiles, but you did basically volunteer to do that.

·
Banned
708 Posts
Roy Keane sat there looking like he's homeless. . Rocking the full-on two-tone manic depression beard with a face to match. He looks like an angry panda.
Even in his current state, I'd play him above everyone except Carrick.

Show show desperate we are.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts