Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First half and currently 2 goals for Michael Owen. England's defence is shaking like a leaf in a hurricane but hold solid so far, riding their luck.

I have to ask the question, when we had the chance to bring Owen to OT, the negatives who said he will never be the same again? I think I was one of them, but so far he has proved me wrong.

Impressed too with SWP on the right and Richards on the attack. Defensively he needs to learn not to come up so quickly, one lost ball and there is one hell of a space left vacant. He has got away with it up to now, but most of Russia's attacks have been dangerous coming in from Richard's position.

·
Registered
6,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
England's defence is abysmal. Its only luck that Russia are not at 2-2, or worse, winning. They have had enough chances to have stolen this game.

It shows how hard up we are when the likes of Heskey & Barry play for their country! Still, a win is a win!

Good grief! More shocks! Scotland 1-0 up in France!!!

·
Registered
6,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wazza1989 said:
yeap..England is in front and looking good
First bit is a bit obvious but "looking good?" - we are shaky as hell!!

Edit: SWP's passing is atrocious this second half, what the hell is he trying to do?

·
Registered
6,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What the hell is this referee doing? He has just booked joe cole for two excellent tackles!!!
The ref has lost it, he just gave a throw in to russia, who put the ball out!

·
Registered
6,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ferdinand!!! Good god, what IS going on? Rio scoring!!!! I am cornswaggled!!! See that footwork from Rio - he has been watching Ronaldo!!

·
Registered
414 Posts
Red Devil said:
I am cornswaggled!!!
classic

i bloody missed it, tryin to ammuse a new puppie we got instead, his name is frank and he a westie, poopin everywhere, well done england, but more importantly, well done scotland

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
good result for us and an even better result for scotland (what a shock) i'd just like to take this moment to eat humble pie after saying on here the other day that the scots would get hammered.

and what is ferdinand playing at twice in 2 games ive been screwed by england, on saturday i had money ( not vcash proper money) on swp 1st goal england 2-0 at 50/1 and tonight i had owen 1st goal england 2-0 at 20/1 arghhhhhhhh rio never scores, never, ever, arghhhhhhhh

·
Registered
178 Posts
Englands wins.. and so does wales and scotland.. great day for the british isles teams.. n now we dont have to wory abput strikers.. rio got his striking touch again.. hahah.. hope he does it again with everton!! :D

·
Registered
166 Posts
hahaha nice goal from Rio...never saw that coming
but what i really was impressed with is the return of Owen...3 goals in 2 matches..impressive

1 - 18 of 18 Posts