Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 144 Posts

·
F.U.B.A.R.
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any of you guys going to this one. Most of my family(male) are down with the Tartan Army. I think we will get humped, but the fans will have a great time, pretty much usual for a Scotland game really.

·
Señor fluffy face.
7,323 Posts
Any of you guys going to this one. Most of my family(male) are down with the Tartan Army. I think we will get humped, but the fans will have a great time, pretty much usual for a Scotland game really.
Dont be so sure. The English where more than "Certain" of just turning over ourselves a few months back, but we got 1-1 and probably could have won it. I dunno. Scotland might show up tonight and give a good account of themselves.

England arent that great at the moment, form varies.

·
F.U.B.A.R.
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I suppose that is true. Not even sure if it will be shown on tv over here and the internet is probably too crap to stream it. Pity I am missing it, it is a fantastic thing to go to away games with the Tartan Army, really opens your eyes as a fan. It also helps that when you do, you spend the entire trip fecked with drink. :cool:

·
The White Heskey
8,606 Posts
Hart, Walker, Cahill, Jagielka, Baines, Gerrard, Wilshere, Walcott, Cleverely, Welbeck, Rooney

·
The White Heskey
8,606 Posts
Has he been asked about the Rooney situation or any other midfield transfer business yet?

·
Just another rainy Sunday afternoon
1,319 Posts
I heard somewhere that this is the first meeting between the two teams for over a decade...

1 - 20 of 144 Posts