Manchester United Talk banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
To continue whole lescott debate you only have too look at the way Cashly Cole seems to completly have Ronaldo(best player in the world) in his pocket every time they come up against each other he is alot better at defending Lescott struggled against avarage teams( Russia Croatia) imagine when/if he came up against truely world class wingers they would be smiling when they saw the team sheet. Cole is an all round better player tho Chelsea to seem to be slowly dragging him down not as good going forward as he was but alot better defending.

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
carlyluvsunited said:
I was impressed with the way the England fans gave Capello a full 28 minutes
into his new reign as manager before they began the booing, lmao ...

Did they really? :confused:
talk about givinga the man a chance ffs.
I didnt see the game but heard reactions from the 'fans' afterwards.
They were all pissed off and annoyed.....
err England won right?

·
Banned
4,946 Posts
Jazz 16 said:
Did they really? :confused:
talk about givinga the man a chance ffs.
I didnt see the game but heard reactions from the 'fans' afterwards.
They were all pissed off and annoyed.....
err England won right?
Yes booing on 28 minutes ... :confused:

England won - and in the 2nd half they began to play 'Capello' football and they looked pretty good actually.

If people give him a chance I can see good things for England ...

I think he'll be driven out like all the rest though ... :(

·
Registered
143 Posts
I have great confidence in capello. Hes a tactical genius and im sure that he will be able to improve the england squad. All he needs is time and patience.

I too see great things for england but I doubt that he will be driven out like the rest.

·
Registered
6,861 Posts
Aaron Lennon must be in the first team in his next selection, It's silly to put him in the U21's. Glad to see Brown in there too, rather than Micah Richards, who is good, but not as good as everyone is saying. Good performance on the whole, best football England have played in a while.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts