Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ENGLAND v UKRAINE

Wed. April 1, 2009 KO 20:00

Sheva will be the one to watch for this one as he is still dangerous and score at any time. Hopefully rio will be back for this one to watch sheva and rooney on form right now scorin goals hopefully scores another. Reaching his 50th cap already on wednesday and is only 23. At this rate he will beat becks 109 caps and 21 goals already could beat Sir Bobby Charlton who has 49 goals.

This will be a good match and we will win this one 3-0.. Rooney (2) Gerrard

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
I don't believe how bad our striker crisis is!

Now Darren Bent has been sent home after lasting only 5 minutes of England's training session!!!

Capello has called up Agbonlahor to replace him.

Looks like it'll be Rooney and Crouch to start up front though.

Z

·
0 Posts
I actually think Rooney and Agbonlahor would make a decent partnership. Agbonlahor thrives off through balls and Rooney is the best in the business at sitting in the hole and picking a through pass.

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Doesn't Cappello have space for one more striker? Why doesn't he call up Owen? (or is he injured as per..)
Surely he has the experience and the goal scoring record to get back into at least the squad.
Im guessing this is another 'on principle' matter.

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
I hope we beat them it would be nice to continue unbeaten in our group, i expect it to be a good game and rooney's gonna score again i think. He's been quality for england for the last year or so.
Come On You Whites :)

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
Doesn't Cappello have space for one more striker? Why doesn't he call up Owen? (or is he injured as per..)
Surely he has the experience and the goal scoring record to get back into at least the squad.
Im guessing this is another 'on principle' matter.
to busy playing beastiali...... i mean with his horses

owns his own stables. was in paper today that he needs to give up that if he wants a chance to get back in england squad

capello just dont think his played enough which is fair.

·
TROLOLOLOL
4,076 Posts
England vs Ukraine

COME ON BOYS!!

If we hit 5 wins out of 5 we will be in very very good sted for 2010.It could become the best position leading up to a World Cup Campaign for a long time,lets hope Wazza bags a couple!

Z

·
0 Posts
How the hell did Terry get man of the match? :confused:

Sure he scored the winner, but he was our worst player apart from Ashley Cole....:blink:

Rooney was absolute class again, man of the match by a mile.

1 - 20 of 90 Posts