Manchester United Talk banner

121 - 140 of 154 Posts

·
I can't be arsed
4,680 Posts
Gerrard for all the hate, had a good game today.
Dunno about hate, and he has good touches and scored a goal after all.
What I have kittens about when he is playing is how lose he is so much of the time, and how many times he gives the ball away.

Anyway, this is a United forum, and he is Liverpool, so what's not to ridicule? :cool:

·
He wipes front to back
27,655 Posts
Think thats the word you wanted. Irish, Scottish and Welsh arent separate races.
I typed what I meant you pussy.
They can follow us and bask in our glory.
Gerrard took his goal like a trooper.
This lot are Brits and as such thrive on the banter.
I love the welsh passion in the rugby but want to beat them hollow
Jock and paddy make the world cup..... great
Jock and paddy fail.......more banter.
When people fail to enjoy banter i want to die and go to the next place.
I will say stuff on here that gets me banned
I will upset folks of every creed and colour but I can assure you anything I say will be meant at the time.
I worry about the man that seeks to be offended on others behalf

·
Banned
16,009 Posts
I will upset folks of every creed and colour but I can assure you anything I say will be meant at the time.
LOL tan wanker.

You would be the first one giving out about us celebrating "just getting there" and here you are yourself.

Looked at yer team tonight. Wouldn't get out of the group.

·
Banned
16,009 Posts
It's brillance stuff like quotes from the Telegraph in 2006 that everyone loves to see the English fail.

God is in his heaven and all is right with the world, today is such a day. A cloudless June sky, the oxon reposed in the shade of the mighty British Oak, the reek rising from a million barbecues and England beginning its World Cup Endeavour.
My god. :D

·
He wipes front to back
27,655 Posts
Dunno about hate, and he has good touches and scored a goal after all.
What I have kittens about when he is playing is how lose he is so much of the time, and how many times he gives the ball away.

Anyway, this is a United forum, and he is Liverpool, so what's not to ridicule? :cool:
LOL tan wanker.

You would be the first one giving out about us celebrating "just getting there" and here you are yourself.

Looked at yer team tonight. Wouldn't get out of the group.
Your abuse drives me on so choke on that spud.I know we are shit but its my shit. I admire those that support sides that normally have no hope. I am English via germany so love tonight.
All the united glory i would trade for an england world cup win.
We all pretend not to care but trust me if england made another world cup final the world would grind to a halt that night.
England only shows its true self in adversity
We make a truly awful enemy

·
Señor fluffy face.
7,323 Posts
Its all good, if and when Ireland next make it to a major tournament i'll enjoy it, no matter the outcome. If and when England fail at their next tournament ill enjoy the banter just as much.

Its always the English quick build up and hype and even quicker fall from grace that make these tournaments so entertaining.

·
He wipes front to back
27,655 Posts
Its all good, if and when Ireland next make it to a major tournament i'll enjoy it, no matter the outcome. If and when England fail at their next tournament ill enjoy the banter just as much.

Its always the English quick build up and hype and even quicker fall from grace that make these tournaments so entertaining.
Rezzy i like you loads. if we failed i would support wales scotland ireland or ni.
I rooted for Ireland in the states and scots in Argentina

·
Banned
16,009 Posts
Your abuse drives me on so choke on that spud.I know we are shit but its my shit. I admire those that support sides that normally have no hope. I am English via germany so love tonight.
All the united glory i would trade for an england world cup win.
We all pretend not to care but trust me if england made another world cup final the world would grind to a halt that night.
England only shows its true self in adversity
We make a truly awful enemy
Oh dear god. Excuse me while I puke.........

England have no chance of making a WC final. I'll be long dead and rotten in my grave before England EVER even make a final. They are so, so, so far off the pace it's comedy. What makes it even sweeter is the likes of you and the Daily Telegraph writers when they consistently fail.

Brave England. Truly awful enemy? In what sense?

·
He wipes front to back
27,655 Posts
Oh dear god. Excuse me while I puke.........

England have no chance of making a WC final. I'll be long dead and rotten in my grave before England EVER even make a final. They are so, so, so far off the pace it's comedy. What makes it even sweeter is the likes of you and the Daily Telegraph writers when they consistently fail.

Brave England. Truly awful enemy? In what sense?
Watch us win next year and pine
you wish that god had blessed you but alas you were born 100 miles too far astray
I will let you support us though swell
I am hugely pissed and will be watching my boys in brazil

trololololololololol

·
Banned
16,009 Posts
Watch us win next year and pine
you wish that god had blessed you but alas you were born 100 miles too far astray
I will let you support us though swell
I am hugely pissed and will be watching my boys in brazil

trololololololololol
If my boys contained Cashley, Gerrard and Terry, I for one would be embarrassed to refer to them as "my boys".

·
Banned
16,009 Posts
Welbeck will score a hat-trick in the final.
This is a truly masterful post. The great thing about Owenzy's posts is, you're not entirely sure if he's being his usual retarded self or trying desperately hard to try and be funny. He tries to troll, too stupid. He just to be funny, he ain't. He tries to post seriously, he's clueless. This is one of these merge type posts for him, whereby we have to decipher what actual level he is thinking atm. This one, it's an attempt to troll but it's eyeball stabbing, painfully unfunny stuff.

tl;dr The guy is stupid, painfully unfunny and clueless.

·
He wipes front to back
27,655 Posts
Three goals for wellbeck is a season long haul as we all know
How many glaring feck ups tonight?
Another month off for that fella

121 - 140 of 154 Posts