Manchester United Talk banner

espanyol friendly programmes

2K views 11 replies 4 participants last post by  antdevil78 
#1 ·
getting e-mails offering programme for the game at £5.00 with P&P on top.

I am going to the game and I hope they aint expecting us to fork out £5 for a friendly programme. I know its for a good cause and all but that would still be taking the p.

Keep it at the usual price and more will buy so more money.

Anyone heard any different.

#2 ·
You can buy back issues of United Review from Man United's preferred partner themagazineshop.com for £5, so that's standard although it includes p & p from that website.

If you buy at the stadium or subscribe it's always cheaper. I reckon it'll only be £3, unless they've put the price up this season.

G
#4 ·
antdevil78 said:
getting e-mails offering programme for the game at £5.00 with P&P on top.

I am going to the game and I hope they aint expecting us to fork out £5 for a friendly programme. I know its for a good cause and all but that would still be taking the p.

Keep it at the usual price and more will buy so more money.

Anyone heard any different.
:D :p

antdevil78 said:
give up being tight. its for a good cause and its for the OLEgend!!!!!

#5 ·
I would think the price would be £3 on the day. Even though it's Ole's testimonial it is at the end of the day still a friendly.

If they raise the prices to £4 or even £5, I can see less people buying it. £3 a the moment is acceptable and not too expensive. Having said that I never buy the programme anyway, I'll stick with Red Issue.

#6 ·
that was in reference to someone complaining bout ticket prices being the same for a league game.

I dont mind the prices remaining the same for a charity match where the money goes to a good cause but the other things like programmes etc should also remain the same. £5 is the same price you will be paying for FA Community Shield programme.

Anyone can quote small sections of other posts to make people out to look like idiots. Try showing the full picture

G
#8 ·
antdevil78 said:
Anyone can quote small sections of other posts to make people out to look like idiots. Try showing the full picture
That was your complete post that i quoted.
Not a small section of any post.
Nothing added, nothing taken away.

It was your reply to someone who said about
the ticket price going up by £5.

Yet a couple of weeks later you complain about
a £2 ( possibly) increase for a programme.

Seemed a bit ironic to me that's all.

Anyway enjoy the game and your programme ( whatever it costs).

#9 ·
SALFORD RED said:
That was your complete post that i quoted.
Not a small section of any post.
Nothing added, nothing taken away.

It was your reply to someone who said about
the ticket price going up by £5.

Yet a couple of weeks later you complain about
a £2 ( possibly) increase for a programme.

Seemed a bit ironic to me that's all.

Anyway enjoy the game and your programme ( whatever it costs).
Are you going?

Or are you going to Abbey for Judas? :mad: ;)

#10 ·
are you reading the same thread ffs

it was in response to

samdav said:
thats bit expensive for a friendly compared to 15 quid last season
that is not a complaint bout £5 increase in ticket prices. Its a complaint bout them not being £15 season before. Not all friendly games are £15. And then its only the front section ends that are £15

£2 increase would still amount to a 66% increase so its a bit like increasing a £30 ticket to £50 over one season. Again my complaint was not with the price of programme but the price of this programme (possibly!!!) in relation to the game (it aint a final, semi-final)

Like i said previously read the full thread and what my comment related to and not a line which in isolation you tried to make me sound like i was contradicting myself.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.