Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the euro 2008 game is it worth getting guys ? is it that different from fifa 08 ? if someone has it or played get back to me cheers :)

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
I have the PC version , Its good and some Tweaks have been made.

They show some cut scenes of managers

The engine is a lot smoother

The rain , snow etc affects the game

Be a Pro - Captain your country is good.

All good features of FIFA 08 are in. Nice

7/10

BUT ,

Custom celebratios from XBOX - 360 are NOT included in PC. This allows you to celebrate the way you want- imagine doing a Peter Crouch Robot dance.

XBOX version is better

I say : Wait for FIFA 09 or download the game of the net. :D. Try the demo if you want ?

·
Registered
197 Posts
futbol said:
I have the PC version , Its good and some Tweaks have been made.

They show some cut scenes of managers

The engine is a lot smoother

The rain , snow etc affects the game

Be a Pro - Captain your country is good.

All good features of FIFA 08 are in. Nice

7/10

BUT ,

Custom celebratios from XBOX - 360 are NOT included in PC. This allows you to celebrate the way you want- imagine doing a Peter Crouch Robot dance.

XBOX version is better

I say : Wait for FIFA 09 or download the game of the net. :D. Try the demo if you want ?
What specs do you need to play this game on the comp?

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,665 Posts
Drew9 said:
the euro 2008 game is it worth getting guys ? is it that different from fifa 08 ? if someone has it or played get back to me cheers :)
I'm waiting until a couple of months after the tournament has finished - the price will come down then.

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
thatboyronaldo7 said:
What specs do you need to play this game on the comp?
Dunno , minimum specs. Runs without gfx card on my laptop and runs fine on my pc. My pc has nvidia 8500. It runs well.

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
If you have a 360 go and download the demo it's pretty decent at least you can finish the game unlike on Fifa08 you could only do a half!

Thw passing is much better but for some reason i don't like the finishing!

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thats it im trading in pro evo and getting it tomorrow, btw guys i hate pro evo this year it's nothing like real life professional football, fifa 08 imo is better and im quite looking foward to playing this game :) cheers for your views

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
got it on ps3.
its better than fifa, players more reactive etc......

captain your country is brilliant.
if your bored of fifa/pes it will keep you happy over the rainy british summer....

·
Registered
90 Posts
the latest pro evo does not do the brand any favours and as a one off is not as good as fifa08

id say wait till fifa09 and pes 09 and buy the best one

1 - 13 of 13 Posts