Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Ive registered etc....but how the hell do I pick my players?
I can see loads of stats for random stuff but where do I pick my team?

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
You pick your players the screen after choosing your team name etc

(iv joined btw, cheers for setting this up)

·
Pz
2,062 Posts
done!! though this is my first fantasy team thing so im a little confused! Why can i not see the teams that you all have chosen? Is that like beyond the point? As in your not meant to be able to show others your team or something?lol...Just wondered who all of you had chosen but oh well!

Bring on euro 2008!!

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
United_OG said:
done!! though this is my first fantasy team thing so im a little confused! Why can i not see the teams that you all have chosen? Is that like beyond the point? As in your not meant to be able to show others your team or something?lol...Just wondered who all of you had chosen but oh well!

Bring on euro 2008!!
you'll be able to see other peoples teams after the first set of games.

My teams 'Solskjaers Legends' btw :p

·
Pz
2,062 Posts
^^^lol good stuff, united_og heroes is my team!

nice kit by the way...reminds me of a certain football club out there...champions of europe? :cool:

pz

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
United_OG said:
^^^lol good stuff, united_og heroes is my team!

nice kit by the way...reminds me of a certain football club out there...champions of europe? :cool:

pz
haha yeah :D

We cant let Jazz win this btw, he won the predictions league and the goalscorers competition (well equal first) imagine how c-o-c-k-y he'll be after this :rolleyes:

swearing filter :rolleyes:

·
Registered
9,457 Posts
Well folks I'm in too. I'm always up for fantasy football although I'm usually a lot more melancholy by the end. :)

Here's my team, tell me what you think and who you've selected.

·
GET YOUR HEAD OUT THE PUSSY CLOUDS & IN THE GAME
2,659 Posts
Ello Lads, ive just joined up and joined the league you created
If someone could tell me how to get a pic of my team in here that would be cool lol

·
Registered
9,457 Posts
sean2689 said:
Ello Lads, ive just joined up and joined the league you created
If someone could tell me how to get a pic of my team in here that would be cool lol
I just take a screenshot of it. I have a mac so I use grab. If you have a pc just press printscreen.

That'll copy the whole screen then you can crop the pic. After that go to imageshack.us and host the pic. Select resize 640 x 480 for forums.

Then it will host your image. Look for the link that says direct link to image and then copy it and put it in your post inside

·
Pz
2,062 Posts
SolskjaertheLegend said:
haha yeah :D

We cant let Jazz win this btw, he won the predictions league and the goalscorers competition (well equal first) imagine how c-o-c-k-y he'll be after this :rolleyes:

swearing filter :rolleyes:
Bloody hell!?!

The guy a genius at this stuff huh!?!? lmao...i think we should all try n finish above him so like we can all drops some banter on mr Super Moderator number 1! ahaha

for real though, i cannot wait for the euro 2008 to start now! I forgot like its basically here now!

yess!

pz!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts