Turkey
Romania
Poland
Austria
Germany

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Tough question. Luck will obviously play a major part.
I think Spain have a shout this year as do Holland, Portugal and France.
so 1 of those 4, but if I had to pick one then Ill go for France.

·
Registered
17 Posts
hello! holland i fink because holland hav underachieved recently. i would say portugal but they havnt got a top class striker. sayin that if they playd ronaldo wer fergie plays him theyve also gora good chance

·
Stretford Ender
2,270 Posts
Greece again I hope. Nothing better than a giant-killing although it could be Portugal's year with Red-hot Ronaldo

Is anyone bothered with England not being there.

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
Its a toughie. Anyone one of Portugal,Spain, Italy, France and Holland have a great chance. Maybe Ronnie can get the winner's medal that eluded him the last time.

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Although im welsh it does bother me not having england in it it wont be as interesting and im not being funny but england are betetr than the majority of teams in there some of them are woeful (Austria.)
I am going to back Spain here i think they will finally turn it on.

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,665 Posts
I don't think we'll see a repeat of 2004 when we saw a shock winner. It'll be one of the big boys like Italy, France, Portugal, Spain or Holland.

The reigning World Champions will be feared by everyone but I fancy Spain (yes, I am stark raving bonkers :p ) or Portugal to win it.

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
European championship

So the euro 's are upon us and we arnt going to be there that stands for all you scottish ' irish and welsh aswell . So we have to adopt a team to support during the championship . Im gonna support the underdog and go for our nemises and plump for croatia . Though I know they havent got a suker ' prosenecki or a boban anymore they still play good football . There is about as much chance of city winning the league than they have of winning though so I may be supporting them for a short while . So who are you supporting and which players should we keep an eye on . For me its got to be huntlaar for holland because i want to see what all the fuss is about .

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Spain, they got awesome talents in th team, and i would like to see a young team expressing themselves and put in some memorable performance. the game needs something fresh, and i would hate if italy wins again

1 - 20 of 35 Posts