Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Impossible to call. Sure Greece are the reigning champions. God knows how they managed that. Who can forget Denmark in 1992.
If youre in it you can win it, whoever you are.

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
PrinceZane said:
I'll be pulling for England :)
you could earn money doing that down some back streets ;)

england of course

also spain could be dark horses if they sort there shit out they have the strongest squad by a mile

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
I think Portugal have a great chance but you could argue that they missed their best opportunity to win it in 2004. They have plenty of great attacking players and with Carvalho at the back they look very strong.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
andycole9 said:
you could earn money doing that down some back streets ;)

england of course

also spain could be dark horses if they sort there shit out they have the strongest squad by a mile

For some reason they have never won a major trophy internationally, yet Spain seem to always have good players! They seem to always do well in qualifiers but when it comes down to it .... they fall!

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Anderson's God said:
[/B]

For some reason they have never won a major trophy internationally, yet Spain seem to always have good players! They seem to always do well in qualifiers but when it comes down to it .... they fall!
yea thats why i said if they sort there shit out, like the netherlands (over the years) they always have strong squads but i think they have too many ego maniacs and a lot of in house fighting. you will never win anything with out team spirit

1 - 20 of 34 Posts