Manchester United Talk banner
21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
changing my mind as there is a good chance england won't be there

no i'm not, fcuk it, we'll be there, cmon england (and isreal)

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Australia, and only Australia for me. It's the arrogant English that I know that makes me continually hope England do bad. ie. you think you are world beaters.

·
Banned
4,946 Posts
Ajant said:
Australia, and only Australia for me. It's the arrogant English that I know that makes me continually hope England do bad. ie. you think you are world beaters.
..........and Aussies are never arrogant when talking about the cricket and rugby ?

·
Registered
782 Posts
England won't even qualify, maybe :eek:. It would be sporting disaster for this country.

→ Czech Rep have no real opponent, now....so...they should win it for my ego;)

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
Ajant said:
It would have been interesting for you to read the sports letters pages in newspapers etc over the last few months.

Most of the nation seem stunned that England have somehow managed to get to the Rugby Union World Cup Final having written England off months (if not years) ago.

McClaren and other members of the England football team have been getting unspeakable abuse because they are considered not good enough. Many people will not be surprised if we fail to qualify for Euro 2008 as they predicted it as soon as McClaren was put in charge.

The England cricket team has long been a subject of ridicule in this country. We never believed we had a chance in the ODI World Cup or the 20-20 World Cup and that proved to be the case.

Lewis Hamilton in Formula One has just as many detractors as supporters. For all those people who would love him to win there seem to be just as many who want him to fail.

As a nation we seem to love building up our sports stars so that we can knock them down even harder when they inevitably fail.

I think you have a very blinkered view of England and English people..

·
Registered
224 Posts
Ajant said:
Mate I agree with you 100%, Those English think they're top-S**t

carlyluvsunited said:
..........and Aussies are never arrogant when talking about the cricket and rugby ?
btw we don't really support rugby much we just randomely do good in it:D

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
kust007 said:
RUSSIA - - - RUSSIA - - - RUSSIA
i think you know WHY!!!!!
coz your a chelsea fan? ;)

R_9-Ronaldo said:
Mate I agree with you 100%, Those English think they're top-S**t

btw we don't really support rugby much we just randomely do good in it:D
except when you face the WORLD CHAMPIONS