Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Member of the Year 2012 & 2013
43,914 Posts
If Netherlands play this team

then they can win the tournament
That front four is the best in the world I reckon
not sure I like RVP playing wide left just to accomodate Huntelaar, but they could do that if losing (take Afellay off)

·
43,914 Posts
I don't rate Huntelaar at all. He's a good striker but he seems very mechanical in terms of his movement. Would put Afellay on the left wing and place RVP as the point of the attack. Robben and Afellay can utilize thier pace and skill to beat defenders and get crosses in for RVP while Sneijder will have two fast and techincal players to latch on to his passes.
tbf although I'd also start afellay, Hunt has been in outstanding form

·
43,914 Posts
didn't TheManc get the dutch in the sweepstake? :ROFL:

TBF for a neutral that was the ideal thing, since the dutch will have to be more urgent now

·
43,914 Posts
The Awkward moment when Maco says awkwar instead of Awkward....

This should have been the best game of the tournament so far, but it's been the worst by some distance. Disappointing to say the least.
agreed. gutted the portugeezers couldn't snatch a lead though

·
43,914 Posts
And imo Kjaer dominated RVP today. Kjaer showed his talent today.
First rock solid brilliant game Kjaer has had for at least a season imo - I saw a lot of him @ Roma, not impressive, so it's good to see him showing some of his potential again

·
43,914 Posts
Hoping for an early denmark goal to set the cat amongst the pigeons, and then ronnie boy to zip one in and win the gamefor portugal

·
43,914 Posts
What a miss from Muller!
you're watching that game? :confused:

Ronaldo not looking good so far, keane's prediction that he'd come good to win portugal the game has not come true as of yet.

Van der vaart makes it 1-0 with a stunning goal!!!!!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts