Manchester United Talk banner

761 - 780 of 810 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #769
Portugal and Germany to win their quarter final matches. (y)

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
I see Ronaldo lived up to his big game bottler tag again tonight. Shite footballer just a quality athlete. Maybe Fergie should get on to usain Bolt and bulk him up a bit, then we could have a decent player

·
Juventus fan
17,446 Posts
Probably like SG, the only thing in his mind. Messi.
I feel for you maco, it's been a rough season for you. You turn your back on your club to support Barcelona and they flop. Ronaldo outplays your hero on a domestic level and performances at an international level all but guarantee a Ballon D'Or for him. Then Ireland crash out and you turn your back on them. Now neither Utd nor Ireland want you, and Barcelona are flops.

Copa Del Rey though, eh?

·
Banned
3,354 Posts
RIP Denmark
RIP Netherlands

Netherlands all those pointless talent, did nothing and deserve to go home. Lose against Denmark to top the same. Denmark team that I never expected to go through, even after there surprise win against Netherlands.

·
I aim to Misbehave
6,371 Posts
RIP Denmark
RIP Netherlands

Netherlands all those pointless talent, did nothing and deserve to go home. Lose against Denmark to top the same. Denmark team that I never expected to go through, even after there surprise win against Netherlands.
Denmark, I feel, would likely have qualified in any other group. In group A, for sure. As for Holland, I don't think they overcame that defeat in game 1. They were dangerous against Germany at times, and tonight as well, but defensively, they were very bad. Their midfield was non-existent tonight, they appeared to be beaten before the game started...

·
Registered
26,222 Posts
Dat pass by Nani. What a player. :cool:

Even the athlete couldn't miss from there.

Ronaldo, van Persie, Torres, Bendtner and Gómez all score in one tournament. With that many chokers in form, even Rooney might score a goal.

761 - 780 of 810 Posts