Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who do you want to draw ?

I would actually be devestated if we didn't draw liverpool. I want to play them soooo badly again. Surely... Surely , the lads wouldn't let us down again. Would they ? I don't think Fergie would let them?
This is the only consolation I'm drawing from today's game... The fact that in a month's time we may be basking in the glory of knocking them out of europe. I am looking foward to the draw so ******* much...

·
Banned
9,926 Posts
Who do you want to draw ?

I would actually be devestated if we didn't draw liverpool. I want to play them soooo badly again. Surely... Surely , the lads wouldn't let us down again. Would they ? I don't think Fergie would let them?
This is the only consolation I'm drawing from today's game... The fact that in a month's time we may be basking in the glory of knocking them out of europe. I am looking foward to the draw so ******* much...
Liverpool have a scary arua (sp) in Europe...Would be an AMAZING atmospher for both games though....

I'd like Porto to stick one over 'em... Please o please not Villareal though... it'll be two 0-0's and the longest peno shootout in history! :whistling:

·
Registered
200 Posts
Yeh that would be great satisfaction if we knocked em out of europe!!!!!!!!!
but. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . could u live with the other way. OMG not worth thinking about after today, couldnt feel like this again.

·
Registered
4,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeh that would be great satisfaction if we knocked em out of europe!!!!!!!!!
but. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . could u live with the other way. OMG not worth thinking about after today, couldnt feel like this again.
If we lost it... I would lose the will to live. That's how much it would mean to me. I want them so badly though. It's like a drug addiction... You just can't get enough of those wins vs Liverpoo.

·
Registered
3,017 Posts
I would fukn love to knock Liverpool out of Europe!!!

Even though I've huge confidence in the lads beating them,
I would be worried over two legs meeting them, there's just something about Liverpool in the CL..

If we lost it... I would lose the will to live. That's how much it would mean to me. I want them so badly though. It's like a drug addiction... You just can't get enough of those wins vs Liverpoo.
I would be the same way, in losing the will to live if that were to happen..!!

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
I've changed my mind since saying something on the other thread I now want Liverpool, pure and simple knock them out in "their" tournament.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts