Manchester United Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
red_devils4life said:
What 'copied thread' do you meant? I did quote a veritable source for all of my articles which I've posted in this forum mate. Get you facts right. :)
Shut up when do u ever go to old trafford go away you little fool before i start a campaign against u

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
red_devils4life said:
Yeah you are absolutely spot-on there, I doesn't know nothing about the club because I know everything? Are you sure you aren't a bitter Scouser in disguise?
I asked you that question because you really do sounds like one IMO! Get your facts right mate, I actually posts the latest informative/interesting news article regarding United from a whole hosts of sites. Instead of receiving a word of recognition or two, I actually got slated off for my effort? And please, take back those derogatory, insulting remarks of yours ASAP! Get a life, will ya'?

no i wont take them back im gonna ignore the liverpool comment u little idiot your known as a copier your info is a load of rubbish go back to your little life and leave united to us ok

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
red_devils4life said:
Right here you are, discouraging a fellow United supporter from sharing a good informative article which other members in this forum may find it an interesting read. You have so much spare time in hand to accuse another member of copying threads from a foreign site, don't you think it's totally unnecessary and instead, makes you look rather silly? And I did quote the source of the article appropriately, didn't I? So, I really don't see the point of why are you treating a fellow red in such a way that it exemplifies your lowliness. Last but not least, who are you to tell me that I should I get out of this forum considering the fact that I've been a part of the 'happy family' community here at ManutdTalk forums much longer than you do? I am also very sure that other members would greatly appreciate that I actually bother to put it up these articles here.

shut it !!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.