Manchester United Talk banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,076 Posts
sweet fa said:
sorry CROoney i was just giving my reply to the question,this forum isn't just for you its for all utd fans whose opinions differ on every thread.:confused:
i know it's not - you replied on something i wrote so i thought that was directed to me...sorry...
but seriously - when did we beat them 4-1 ? 4-0 maybe ?

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
Its Just Like Watching Brazillllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
854 Posts
imo the 5 teams i most like to watch ar us, arsenal, tottenham and sunderland. there is no negativity about them teams and all teams tink positive and go for the win. i would have said pompey but i cnt forgive them for their smash n grab at ot last month.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
also villa away in the league we were very good ! and city away but we just could find the net had we won that game it would have been a great derby match :(

·
Registered
2,303 Posts
CROoney from Dubrovnik said:
i know it's not - you replied on something i wrote so i thought that was directed to me...sorry...
but seriously - when did we beat them 4-1 ? 4-0 maybe ?
i fancy utd to beat arsenal every time we play them because our midfielders get in their faces and they don't like that , neither doe's wenger but their football has been breathtaking over the last 5 years.which makes beating them even better and looking at the clips from the last decade its the utd v arsenal games that stand head and shoulders above any other ties,and the rivalry between fergie and wenger is amazing they have driven each other on to greater heights over the decade,when these 2 great managers finish the premiership will not be the same thats for sure ,i hope utd can beat them a few more times before this happens i enjoy seeing wenger sulking:D :D

21 - 27 of 27 Posts