Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 133 Posts

·
Proto-Hipster
46,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a good dominant midfielder would be great addition to our midfield

he was angry when he was subbed off and when didn't handshake the manager and he pushed him so he would probably leave in the summer

discuss

·
There is no Noxiousd, only ZUUL
16,031 Posts
lmao, the gashmaster strikes again

The same Banega who almost moved to Everton on loan, thats the solution to our midfield woes? The same Banega whos a whiny little bitch and takes the word diva to a new level...

·
Proto-Hipster
46,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
abojodeh
Talks Complete GASH

Still, his name's Ever, why would we ever want someone like that?
Because he is a great player :confused:

Banego is already acting like heavyweight. Need to sort himself out.
Attitude wise he is shit but is there any doubt of his talent?

one of the best midfielders of the league

lmao, the gashmaster strikes again

The same Banega who almost moved to Everton on loan, thats the solution to our midfield woes? The same Banega whos a whiny little bitch and takes the word diva to a new level...
So what if he was going to go a loan to Everton :confused:
don't be stupid that was last season this season he have improved and became one of Valencia's irreplaceable players

he is easily better than Carrick Gibson Scholes and Anderson

·
There is no Noxiousd, only ZUUL
16,031 Posts
he is easily better than Carrick Gibson Scholes and Anderson
Thats like saying Sol Campball is better than Bramble, Spector and McShane, it might be true, but your still comparing four pieces of shit. Banega is a muppet, and has a massive ego, theres tons of better options...

·
Registered
9,457 Posts
In my opinion Banega is the player in Valencia who doesn't get the credit Silva or Villa does but

contributes a lot to the team. He's up the top of the charts in assists.

·
Registered
835 Posts
Thats like saying Sol Campball is better than Bramble, Spector and McShane, it might be true, but your still comparing four pieces of shit. Banega is a muppet, and has a massive ego, theres tons of better options...
hey, you can call Anderson , Gibson and Carrick shit , but to label Scholes that is disgraceful!

·
Manuelharleiro
902 Posts
Attitude wise he is shit but is there any doubt of his talent?

one of the best midfielders of the league
Best midfielder in the league this season. He won't get the credit he is due for different reasons though. Bad attitude, doesn't play in the European league and doesn't play for Barsa.

He can stay deep in front of the defence or play further forward behind the am/strikers. Doesn't lose confidence anywhere on the pitch and is good in tight spaces. I think 4-4-2 will be a better option for him as it will release him from Silva's shadow. He needs more freedom.

He is better than any United midfielder and will improve them. His vision and passing is very close/on par with Scholes[young]. He'll cost a lot more next season after playing in the European league. He'd still cost 30ish millions easily, if not more.

Valencia-Fletch-Banego-Nani
------------¿Cole?-----------------
-----------Rooneh-----------------

Very good, or very bad? Very good. no

Banego is still 21 have that in mind. He can turn into a monster.

·
Manuelharleiro
902 Posts
Well, his attitude is a problem indeed, but it may be an issue of age. However I don't think the old man will put up with another hot headed latin player.

·
beautiful, dirty, rich...
7,858 Posts
great thread brother... banega is exactly the sought of hard arrogant twat WE NEED!!!

i swear on a bible i aint being sarcastic... i love the guy

...and i agree with madridista, in his role he has been la liga's best this season.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Banega is a great player, but he doesnt play fast enough for man utd. He could easily be somewhere between Veron and Anderson. Just not player for Fergies system

·
Registered
120 Posts
Wasn't aware he is defensive midfielder as such? Thought he was better on the ball than off it. Either way he would be a decent signing for Liverpool.

1 - 20 of 133 Posts