Manchester United Talk banner

41 - 60 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
'United have Kagawa, Rooney, De Gea is the goalkeeper. I know them very well because I play with them a lot in video games as they are a great team. You play it one day after the other and know the players even better.'

:LOL:
haha nice one.

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Other than Rafael, our success with Brazilian players is not the greatest, my advice for Moyes would be to focus your attention on the continent and find the players you need there.

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,665 Posts
With the World Cup in Brazil coming up surely he'd prefer to make the move in the summer rather than in January?

·
Registered
426 Posts
With the World Cup in Brazil coming up surely he'd prefer to make the move in the summer rather than in January?
brazil league finish in december i thought? so make a move in january to big club in europe is a perfect move. Moreover he is in top condition right now. Very confidence and got enough rest from now until January(if he got europe team).

some facts that I could find:
"At the top of the Brazilian football league system, it is the country's premier football competition. Contested by 20 clubs, seasons typically run from May to December, operating on a system of promotion and relegation with the Campeonato Brasileiro Série B."
source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Campeonato_Brasileiro_Série_A

league and statistic:
http://int.soccerway.com/national/brazil/serie-a/2013/regular-season/r20935/

He got the most assist with 11 assists

·
In Jones we trust
8,412 Posts
How hard is it to just focus on our one and only pathetic area of our squad and improve on it?
Judging by the work of United in the transfer market over the past few years the answer to this would seem to be: incredibly hard.

Although TBF we've neglected the centre of midfield for so long now that we have problems, although not quite as glaring in numerous other areas of the pitch such as the wings, LB and decent cover at RB that isn't a CB out of position.

·
Registered
344 Posts
On whoscored, the results list say he was mostly played as a right attacking midfielder. If that is true, we're signing him to produce in a position where he didn't even impress at.

41 - 60 of 65 Posts