Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
This is another great result for us.

I watched until 30 minutes and then went to sleep. Wish I had seen the sending off! :D

John Terry is a hypocritical bully and I applaud anything bad happening to him in football.

If we win our game in hands we're tied with Chelsea and only 1 point behind Liverpool. I'm sure they would have thought they could pull away from Man Utd. Brilliant results these past two weeks.

It's not going to be fun for them being chased by Man Utd knowing that any little slip could see us overtake them. That must be a lot of pressure on the players and managers. It is becoming exciting ....

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
manutd004 said:
We'll be on behind Chelsea as well. Chelsea and Liverpoo both have the same amount of points ;)

Back to the thread, hopefully we can make this count. We've had 2 big chances to close the gap already this season (Vs Aston Villa and Spurs) and we didn't.

But with 2 games in hand, and the 4 of the top 5 yet to play at home, things certainly look great atm :D
Erm... no.

Liverpool leads chelsea by one point.
Chelsea is on 38 points.
Man Utd are on 32 points with two games in hand.

If we win our games in hand, we'll be tied with Chelsea on points.

Just click on the home page of this site and check out the table ;)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.