Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
Have just started watching the game.

If the ref had noticed what Alex had done that would be another red. For anyone who didn't see it, Cahills challenge was a bit late but not malicious. Alex then stamped on the top of Cahills leg.

But Chelsea have no need to worry. Their mates at the FA will rescind the red card, they'll take no action against Alex and all will be well again :).

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
Fellaini wide of the goal by a whisker.

Baines with a great ball across, Fallaini pokes a leg at it and it flys across goal and is just wide.

On another note, I can't help but think if they had their strikers, or Yakubu at least, things could be a whole lot better right now.

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
marty davidson said:
Was disallowed because he kick it out of Cech' s hand
I don't think so marty.

The linesman disallowed it and he had two players blocking his view.

And thats the game over, 0-0. Good result anyway, as its 2 points dropped by Chelsea.

I can't help but think, as I said, if Yakubu at least had been fit we would be celebrating an Everton victory.

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
RedForceRising said:
If we win our game in hands we're tied with Chelsea and only 1 point behind Liverpool. I'm sure they would have thought they could pull away from Man Utd. Brilliant results these past two weeks.
We'll be on behind Chelsea as well. Chelsea and Liverpoo both have the same amount of points ;)

Back to the thread, hopefully we can make this count. We've had 2 big chances to close the gap already this season (Vs Aston Villa and Spurs) and we didn't.

But with 2 games in hand, and the 4 of the top 5 yet to play at home, things certainly look great atm :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.