Manchester United Talk banner
41 - 60 of 73 Posts

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
marty davidson said:
Was disallowed because he kick it out of Cech' s hand
I don't think so marty.

The linesman disallowed it and he had two players blocking his view.

And thats the game over, 0-0. Good result anyway, as its 2 points dropped by Chelsea.

I can't help but think, as I said, if Yakubu at least had been fit we would be celebrating an Everton victory.

·
Registered
601 Posts
zoran_zlatanov said:
What a good week. We won the World Cup and our opponents dropped some points :)
Its a great chance now to win our games in hand, we win both ad we are just 1 point behind liverpool, liverpool seem to think chelsea and everton was a great result for just them, but for man utd its a pl winning chance, much more of a chance for man utd than liverpool. If man utd were in chelseas or liverpools position man utd would have seen this opertunity and man utd could that we have one the pl already. My God how much more chances do we need to give liverpool and chelsea. I hope no more, and we go on a massive winning run with the better games we have. Its no doubt seeing liverpool and chelsea perform they arent going to trouble us when the pressure is really on.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
trikam patel said:
Its a great chance now to win our games in hand, we win both ad we are just 1 point behind liverpool, liverpool seem to think chelsea and everton was a great result for just them, but for man utd its a pl winning chance, much more of a chance for man utd than liverpool. If man utd were in chelseas or liverpools position man utd would have seen this opertunity and man utd could that we have one the pl already. My God how much more chances do we need to give liverpool and chelsea. I hope no more, and we go on a massive winning run with the better games we have. Its no doubt seeing liverpool and chelsea perform they arent going to trouble us when the pressure is really on.
Agree. We just need to be more consistent and we will take the title. Not to forget we finished all our toughest away games, and we had so many injuries so far. We will be on the top ....... soon :)

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
just hope that we come back from japan full of confidence and play xiting stuff from here on in and go on a long unbeating run! the good thing about japan was rooney played really well over here and he won the player of the tournament so he will come back full of confidence wouldnt be a bad betfor first scorer agaisnt stoke just hope he becames onsisntly scoring goals we need him!

we cant aford to let slip any more points though but just have a feeling we will win it this year with all our most diffcult away games over (the top 3 and spurs) what two seasons it would be if we win the league cup and fa cup aswell as the prem! dont see us wining the champions league again:(

41 - 60 of 73 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.