Manchester United Talk banner
61 - 73 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
delighted with tonights result, if the lads pull their fingers out and start playiing the fast flowing football that we know they can in the next few games it could see us back on top in no time, Chelsea and Liverpool look so poor at times is quite strange. The Mourinho comments about it looks like nobody wants to win the championship looks quite justified right now, i really hope Fergie sticks with the Rooney Ronaldo Tevez partnersip for a few games also, i still think thats when we're at our best ! Up the Reds :) !

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
-zuco- said:
It's about 16 games now since one of the 'big four' last won a league game :eek:
hardly 16 games :eek: 16 days maybe?

its mad alright but its a good thing for the league its geting more and more competive evry year :D not so good for us though :p its good to see hull and villa doing so well this year! they go out and play football the way it should be played and its really refreashing to see people go to places like the emriates and attack arsenal and get a good result there!

i reallly am strarting to like villa think there a solid club with a top class manager and very good owner good fans deacent stadium with some great young players who are also hiome grown:cool:

i think next season with the addition of some good quailty players they will defunatly brke into the top four if not this season

·
Banned
9,926 Posts
I've never seen Chelski so poor...they were shocking, and with a little more quality, Everyon would have finished them, Cech had a stormer TBF...

It's all set up so well fir us now...win the two games in hand, level with points with Chelski and 1 behind the Scousers...

Where's the doom and gloom threads now? ;)

...although, I'll admit that I was worried a few weeks ago. :eek:

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
This is another great result for us.

I watched until 30 minutes and then went to sleep. Wish I had seen the sending off! :D

John Terry is a hypocritical bully and I applaud anything bad happening to him in football.

If we win our game in hands we're tied with Chelsea and only 1 point behind Liverpool. I'm sure they would have thought they could pull away from Man Utd. Brilliant results these past two weeks.

It's not going to be fun for them being chased by Man Utd knowing that any little slip could see us overtake them. That must be a lot of pressure on the players and managers. It is becoming exciting ....

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
RedForceRising said:
If we win our game in hands we're tied with Chelsea and only 1 point behind Liverpool. I'm sure they would have thought they could pull away from Man Utd. Brilliant results these past two weeks.
We'll be on behind Chelsea as well. Chelsea and Liverpoo both have the same amount of points ;)

Back to the thread, hopefully we can make this count. We've had 2 big chances to close the gap already this season (Vs Aston Villa and Spurs) and we didn't.

But with 2 games in hand, and the 4 of the top 5 yet to play at home, things certainly look great atm :D

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
manutd004 said:
We'll be on behind Chelsea as well. Chelsea and Liverpoo both have the same amount of points ;)

Back to the thread, hopefully we can make this count. We've had 2 big chances to close the gap already this season (Vs Aston Villa and Spurs) and we didn't.

But with 2 games in hand, and the 4 of the top 5 yet to play at home, things certainly look great atm :D

yup :D just hope we take advantage of thier slip ups because we have a history of failing to do ao and really having to sweat it out

but we really couldnt be in a bettr position imo! we have all the tough away games outta the way! the lads will be coming back from japan full of confidince and if we win or 2 games in hand only 1 point off the top of the table witout even geting ouutta 1st gear

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
manutd004 said:

Erm... no.

Liverpool leads chelsea by one point.
Chelsea is on 38 points.
Man Utd are on 32 points with two games in hand.

If we win our games in hand, we'll be tied with Chelsea on points.

Just click on the home page of this site and check out the table ;)

61 - 73 of 73 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.