1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Goodison Park
Saturday, 28 April
Kick-off: 1245 BST

Massive game, we'll have to be up for it coz Everton won't lie down, they're chasing a UEFA cup place themselves.

Whats your thoughts on this match guys?

I predict 1-2 for United, Rooney and Giggs scoring.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I wonder when pple still talk about the Milan match.We have tough game saturday.It doesnt bother me if we lost against milan once we avoided home defeat .

·
Banned
836 Posts
You know if we were still 9 points clear we would of won the title at Goodison Park, just like when we won our last Premiership title at Goodison Park in 2003.

2003: Everton 1-2 Manchester United
Beckham (Fk), V.Nistelrooy (pen)

·
Registered
788 Posts
How do u work that out? "if we were still 6 clear we would have won the title at Goodison" , sure after the everton there is still three games left!!!!!

·
Registered
185 Posts
UTD to win 3-1. Ronaldo to score at least one. Gonna be a tough game though. Bolton always tend to give Chelski a good game, lets hope we can take the lead and then hope the chelski players get wind of our score, that would put serious pressure on them and if Bolton have one of their good days.......a draw may be on the cards.....or maybe i'm hoping for a bit too much...lol Come on you TROTTERS!!!!!

·
Registered
185 Posts
GET IN!!!!!! What a result!!!! guess I wasn't that far off after all!! haha! Was a wee bit worried at half time though...not much though!!! lol Title is nearly ours!

·
Registered
4 Posts
SlipDigby1892 said:
GET IN!!!!!! What a result!!!! guess I wasn't that far off after all!! haha! Was a wee bit worried at half time though...not much though!!! lol Title is nearly ours!
I can't understand your words very well,for english is not my native language.But today's result is very good,manutd win and Chelsea draw,haha,i was in great tension when we was 0-2 behind,but thanks God,thanks Phill Nevill,thanks rooney,i will have a good sleep tonight.:D

·
Registered
224 Posts
We won !

And as a bonus, Big Sam's Bolton Trotters held Chelski to a 2-2 draw @ the Bridge ! United go 5 clear with three games to play. Once more - thank you, Phil Neville.

Cool finishing by Chris "Where Eagles Dare".

·
Registered
6,607 Posts
Phew!!! I was at work and kept an eye on the internet scores. At 2-0 down I was decidedly worried.

Its a 5 point gap but there are still 9 points on the table and we have Man City Away, Chelski Away, West Ham Home. The fat lady is not singing, yet ...........

·
Registered
224 Posts
If we win next weekend @ City and Chelski do not beat the Arse, we're crowned Champions - of all places @ CoM stadium, the blue half of Manchester will be seething.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.