Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
everyone who is going to the game tommoro better get and stay behind our team coz i know i will

i feel tommoro's game will be very fustrating i dunno why but after todays scouse result it is really a mist win for utd and lets say its 0-0 half time we must not panic and start to let the players know how fustrated we actually are coz we will just make it worse for them

cmon utd and cmon our fans i can't wait it should be a great game:D

·
Registered
590 Posts
I've got a good feeling about the atmosphere tomorow, and I know I'm really up for this one. I can see us getting right behind the lads.

Everyone will be nervous but if we get an early goal, the place will be rocking.

Who fancies Anderson to come off the bench and rifle in the winner late on in the second half? :D

Oh...so that's only me then? :eek:

·
Banned
12,703 Posts
Who fancies Anderson to come off the bench and rifle in the winner late on in the second half? :D
For a good year or more now I've regularly thought in
the build up to a match or during the match "yeah, this
is his day, Anderson will score" but now when he plays
I'm like meh.

·
Registered
376 Posts
everyone who is going to the game tommoro better get and stay behind our team coz i know i will

i feel tommoro's game will be very fustrating i dunno why but after todays scouse result it is really a mist win for utd and lets say its 0-0 half time we must not panic and start to let the players know how fustrated we actually are coz we will just make it worse for them

cmon utd and cmon our fans i can't wait it should be a great game:D
If we play with the same pace and drive that Liverpool did yesterday things will be Ok , if we slow the game down and try to play it "tactical" then I'm worried. Remember Arsenal 4-0 last year? That's what I want - if we go 1-0 up then no relenting! Go for the 2nd and the 3rd! In football parlance we have to be "at it" . :rtfm:

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
just got ready, sun is shining and we'll be heading out about an hour or so-well up for today.

we have to start with a good tempo ,if we get an early goal all the better- if we don't then as long as we don't get frustrated then we'll be fine as long as we keep plugging away at them. even when they were doing well villa still have frailties at the back and are liable to let in,despite them having one of most pacey sides in the PL.
i can still see us coming out by 2 or 3 and as long as we're aware of them on the counter -attack we should be fine.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts