Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
www.InTheFreeRole.com
5,268 Posts
Excelent news!

It's about time we properly scout the world for the best young players, its ignorant with our money not to really

think if we had been on the ball and discovered kaka messi fabregas etc and co early

This kind of transfer is definately a positive step for united, and i'm pleased with the scouting base im Brazil.

I think Fergie wants his successor to have a world class generation of young players waiting to come through at their disposal, like he did when he joined, which really was the catalyst for his success

Good!

·
www.InTheFreeRole.com
5,268 Posts
He is a big talent,maybe in this moment the biggest talent in the Eurpoe.Many people compares him with Kaka.He has an awesome technique and great shoot,good dribbling and pacing.Maybe he is still not strenght enough but he is still young;)
ANyway,in this moment he is twice better player then Zoran Tosic will ever be:thumbsup:
Wow! That good? Well thats just made me a whole lot more excited about him! Cheers Skele!!

·
www.InTheFreeRole.com
5,268 Posts
Cheers Skele. That was a lovely goal, hate to add to the label but the technique was Kaka-eske! How did he play in that match?

·
www.InTheFreeRole.com
5,268 Posts
yeah...that's interesting....he plays crappy till he score,when he scores he is the best on the pitch:wacko:

Like Jazz noticed-two goals in two games,but last few games he wasn't doing well....it seams that he don't enjoy big matches.But I have to say again....he is still young and we should not have any doubts that he'll be a great player one day:thumbsup:
Interesting point abut not liking the big games. But I guess he's just a boy so the pressure is huge, especially when everyone knows he has signed for the world champions. Even if he doesn't turn out to be a big game player, neither is Ronaldo but he's not doing too badly :p

·
www.InTheFreeRole.com
5,268 Posts
AMC mostly.....but on the left wing he did great,also:thumbsup:
Very pleasing to hear! We're crying out for a creative midfielder and a left winger! Surely in this form he must be in line for a call to the Serbia squad

·
www.InTheFreeRole.com
5,268 Posts
It doesn`t mean anything when we talk if he is high or small, Rooney isnt tall at all, 5 ft 10 in (1.78 m), but he can take 2 players on his back and still he can run. Ljajic and Tosic are not strong enough to play yet. But soon...
Not everyone has to be as strong as Wayne Rooney to make it in the premiership. Giggs and Scholes are quite slight of build and they do fine. Same goes for the likes of Samir Nasri.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts