Manchester United Talk banner
21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
CaptainRoyKeane said:
Out for too many games for my likings, but we've got O'Shea!
eaxctly my point john o shea does the job he didnt have one bad games when evra was suspended and it looks like hes gaining confidence and with confidence comes good peformances! it could be alot worse evra could be missing vital games but hes not!

btw how many games has jos played this season must be his higest since he 1st broke through?

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
We only allowed 1 or 2 goals while he was suspended, so I think we can manage. O'Shea makes me nervous at left back, but when he's there consistently he gets it done.

·
Registered
601 Posts
piazza said:
We only allowed 1 or 2 goals while he was suspended, so I think we can manage. O'Shea makes me nervous at left back, but when he's there consistently he gets it done.
we have been really strugling with evra out, we dont have any players making runns and helping the likes of ronaldo to link up with. we really need someone to get down the flanks consistantly. thats where we ahve been scoring goals from that last 5-6 games all from crosses

·
Keen on Fella's
8,472 Posts
HTML:
Just great
wum

no need to panic , its hardly a crisis.
the defence has done really well without evra and rio , so nothing changes really.

·
Banned
146 Posts
thekeanefella said:
HTML:
Just great
wum

no need to panic , its hardly a crisis.
the defence has done really well without evra and rio , so nothing changes really.
How the **** is that a wum? I'm ****ed off because he adds a lot to our attack.

·
Registered
24 Posts
united forever said:
i don't now what happened to him . a second before the injury hes running down the wing providing the cross to rooney than he's of injured:confused: maybe he got injured in the celebration
I'm confused right along with you. Can anyone shed some light on what happened to him?

·
Registered
734 Posts
id prefer to leave O Shea in hes more experienced and west ham are a dirty bogey team for us, plus Zola has them on a decent run these days

·
United's masseuse
6,296 Posts
Fabio needs match time tho, its the only way he will gain his fitness again and eventually, will be ready to face the tough opponents.

·
Registered
734 Posts
yea i just wouldnt throw him in against West Ham they are in good form and cant be underestimated, id like to see him come on if we have a lead i just wouldnt start him, but then again im not the manager :D

21 - 40 of 43 Posts