Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Banned
9,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just heard it on BBC...

Its relating to the incident with the Chelsea ground staff last year....

Result = Evra banned for 4 games, and fined £15,000.....

More to follow...

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
nearly lobotomise someone and nothing react to a foul racist and get 4 match ban -- they dont want us to do 3 in a row do they:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

·
Banned
836 Posts
Just heard it on MUTV, the racial comments weren't proven, Evra is banned for four matches, from December 22nd and fined £15k. I watch MUTV for free on my computer :D

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
This is a blow..... O'Shea will step in, Fabio is back soon also. Anyone know if the ban will start this weekend?

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
GeordieMancunian said:
Just heard it on MUTV, the racial comments weren't proven, Evra is banned for four matches, from December 22nd and fined £15k.
and oj got off because a glove fitted tightly !!! --- if the prosecution then had just said it covers his prints and palms fine - maybe he grabbed someone elses in his rage he would have fried ---- this sucks like a crack whore after a dime baggy and all utd fans know it does

·
Arse Bandito
1,527 Posts
he's not banned for sunderland, he was banned from spurs anyway because of his 5 yellows.
he'll miss stoke, middlesborough, southampton, CHELSEA.
what a disgrace the FA is.
i bet they commended the groundsman for baiting him and gave him some money.
if it was ronaldo it would be 10 games.
frank lampard would have been praised for objecting to racism.
i could go on.

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
GeordieMancunian said:
Just heard it on MUTV, the racial comments weren't proven, Evra is banned for four matches, from December 22nd and fined £15k. I watch MUTV for free on my computer :D
well you wouldnt pay for pravda tv would ya ?

·
Registered
2,303 Posts
it has taken the fa nearly 12 months to make a decision :D . what on earth are these fools getting well paid for , any utd related incident then we are guilty , even when utd punished cantona for his kung foo kick the fa went one better and doubled the ban .

·
Banned
292 Posts
Well on the plus side we would expect to beat Stoke, Middlesbrough and Southampton without him, its a blow for him to miss the Chelsea game tho. The English FA are probably the worst in Europe, what is Chelsea's punishment, a pathetic 25,000 fine for the second richest football club in the world.

·
Registered
854 Posts
well typical anti-united fa. does anyone else think that Evans should fill in. I mean he has been so impressive so far but can't get in the team cause of Rio and Vidic.

He plays there a lot for Northern Ireland as well, it would give him some much needed experience. I like O Shea and all but christ the bloke is average.

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
haggler said:
---- this sucks like a crack whore after a dime baggy and all utd fans know it does
:D

RedAdam said:
he's not banned for sunderland, he was banned from spurs anyway because of his 5 yellows.
he'll miss stoke, middlesborough, southampton, CHELSEA.
what a disgrace the FA is.
i bet they commended the groundsman for baiting him and gave him some money.
if it was ronaldo it would be 10 games.
frank lampard would have been praised for objecting to racism.
i could go on.
Well said Adam.

Its a bloody joke that he is suspended :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
scott 4 evra said:
well typical anti-united fa. does anyone else think that Evans should fill in. I mean he has been so impressive so far but can't get in the team cause of Rio and Vidic.

He plays there a lot for Northern Ireland as well, it would give him some much needed experience. I like O Shea and all but christ the bloke is average.
Yeah good point, Evans plays there with N. Ireland, but he would be just like O'Shea as in not offering much going forward, but solid in defence!

Be nice to see him getting a run thoungh.

S

·
0 Posts
******* FA, bunch of ****ing ABU scum. :mad: :mad:

GeordieMancunian, I watch MUTV for free on my computer

So does everyone else. :D :D

·
Banned
836 Posts
You know this is typical of the Premier League or whoever gave out the fine to Evra, you don't see any Chelsea ground staff named and shamed.
Yes, the club Chelsea was fined for the rucus, but I'll bet the ground staff involved didn't get a fine, maybe a slap on the hand but not fined.
Money and especially fines are nothing to Chelsea with all that Russian oil money.
I think a four match ban is harsh and especially with all the mountains of games we have, I think someone up there doesn't want us to do well.

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Thats a bloody joke, suppose we should be happy FA made the decision now and not when we have harder games, been one of our best players this season, left back is probably position we have the worst cover for, Sheasy will do the job but it's just not the same as whoever plays left wing has little support.

·
Banned
292 Posts
Friday, 26 December 2008
Barclays Premier League
Stoke v Man Utd, 12:45

Monday, 29 December 2008
Barclays Premier League
Man Utd v Middlesbrough, 20:00

Sunday, 04 January 2009
The FA Cup sponsored by E.ON
Southampton v Man Utd, R3, 16:00

Carling Cup Semi-finals - first leg week commencing Jan 5, second leg week commencing Jan 19
(4th Game)

Sunday, 11 January 2009
Barclays Premier League
Man Utd v Chelsea, 16:00

He will be back in time for the Chelsea game

Heard outside FA HQ...

"Oh ****!"

"What?"

"Forgot United have a Carling Cup match so that means he can play against Chelsea."

"****. Can we change it to Premiership matches only?"

LOL :)

1 - 20 of 64 Posts